Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deen
-The respect we have for parents
-How we help each other in public when we see one of us lost or looking for help.
-Our delicious food
-Whenever calamity strikes the positive attitude we show and the faith we have in Allah.
- resilient
-Having aunts, uncles who are like your parents
-Looking after families
-Helping people you know or don't know

VixR

Veritas
Male Somali atheist:

13kristof-1442008771621-master1050.jpg

Female Somali atheist:

5fa38f5475c6995298686462944ea6fd.jpg

:mjlol:
Alternative fact.

The truth:
Female Somali Atheist
150208-Hirsi-BrusselANP-7038627.jpg

Has no Somali male equivalent neither in achievement nor in demonstrative intelligence.

Male Somali atheist:

13kristof-1442008771621-master1050.jpg

Female Somali atheist:

5fa38f5475c6995298686462944ea6fd.jpg

But :ayaanswag::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

You're just mad female somali atheist are ten times braver than any male somali atheist and that's why so many of them are out and proud. I couldn't even name u one famous male somali atheist if I tried

How does it feel being seen as cowardly when u have even less to lose? :yacadiim:

You will never find an atheist faarax who is so clueless and self hating like @ItsHanna or is self serving and lacks integity like Ayaan.

Ill take that over fame any day :birdman:

You're just mad female somali atheist are ten times braver than any male somali atheist and that's why so many of them are out and proud

I couldn't even name u one famous somali atheist if I tried :yacadiim:
You are really arguing about male atheists vs female atheists. Both of them won't ever set foot in somalia so why are you arguing about that

@Protagonist tho :mjpls:

Say what u will about Ayaan but she's done some good work :umad:

Like insulting her people and made a carrier out of that?
She had tried for a life time to combat FGM but it is Somali muslims girls that are leading the effort to rid of it.

The blunt reality is that ahteists like you and her have no place in Somalia or Somali society, and you won't be the drivers of progress or positive change as your words and deeds are worthless to us.
:damedamn:

Like insulting her people and made a carrier out of that?
She had tried for a life time to combat FGM but it is Somali muslims girls that are leading the effort to red

The blunt reality is that ahteists like you and her have no place in Somalia or Somali society, and you won't be the drivers of progress or positive change as your words are worthless to us.
:damedamn:
Wallhai you're right :salute:

VixR

Veritas
You will never find an atheist faarax who is so clueless and self hating like @ItsHanna or is self serving and lacks integity like Ayaan.

Ill take that over fame any day :birdman:
You miss the point. It's not about fame. This 'nigga' plastered some be-dotted, blue-haired AA woman as the "typical Somali atheist", ignoring the prominent and most obvious example, in full knowledge of the fact that would f*ck up his meme, nevermind that SSpot loves to paint every (the majority!) Somali female as such, Muslim or not.

Somali male atheists tend to be duplicitous like @Bahal, with one foot in the door and the other out. Most of them are closeted mice.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I like fact that somalis stick together in times of need
i also like the culture of optimism that is present within us although we are in dire situations

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You're just mad female somali atheist are ten times braver than any male somali atheist and that's why so many of them are out and proud. I couldn't even name u one famous male somali atheist if I tried

How does it feel being seen as cowardly when u have even less to lose? :yacadiim:

The only difference between your standard Muslim and athiest Somali guy is one prays and the other doesn't.

The Somali woman will instantly become an amoral degenerate and totally abandon her culture in the blink of an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending