Popular YouTuber reviews Jubba airways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're into aviation channels on YouTube like me, you will enjoy this channel.
Are you surprised that reiko is into aviation and planes?

Anyways enjoy.

He said Muqdisho was not safe, do you guys agree?

I agree with him, it's not safe.

He said the airplane took off pretty fast to minimize the risk of getting shot at.

Is this life? And people want to swear that Muqdisho is safe.

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni
@MSGA, don't expose the queen. I just lent her some money for a one way ticket to Bosasso deqa. Maybe she's inquiring about her routes. :farmajoyaab:

Gibiin-Udug

Totally not surpised :pachah1:just like any broke nigga you dream, you watch travelling vlogs because you are too broke to travel:lolbron::hemad:
@MSGA, don't expose the queen. I just lent her some money for a one way ticket to Bosasso deqa. Maybe she's inquiring about her routes. :farmajoyaab:
You're both dreaming...

Broke niggas are always bitter.

Anyways peasants, enjoy the video before I unleash my servants on you all.

A Queen never discusses her financial status but I will make an exception, @MSGA my shoe collection alone is worth more than your existence.

@Ugaaso weey inoo tahay, I will catch you somewhere adiganaha.

***beyond triggered***

How dare you!!!!

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You're both dreaming...

Broke niggas are always bitter.

Anyways peasants, enjoy the video before I unleash my servants on you all.

A Queen never discusses her financial status but I will make an exception, @MSGA my shoe collection alone is worth more than your existence.

@Ugaaso weey inoo tahay, I will catch you somewhere adiganaha.

***beyond triggered***

How dare you!!!!
:ulyin:haye queen of banadir

Ugaaso

Deni
She did say
E3D09349-68AD-4742-B634-17D6B88FB4BD.gif

Soooooo i'm just gonna

46B2454F-025B-4833-9C84-80BF2E32C6CE.gif

Gambar

VIP
Totally not surpised :pachah1:just like any broke nigga you dream, you watch travelling vlogs because you are too broke to travel:lolbron::hemad:
Is that supposed to be an insult. Too broke to travel to a war zone that people themselves are trying to escape from? Caqli dameer.

Muqdisho might not be safe, but it's light years ahead of Bosaso and Garowe.

Kinda like Chicago vs a literal patch of desert in the middle of the Sahara.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko can’t wait to watch. (Sadly I’m in the UK, WiFi is rare to come across and if a place has one it is so gaajo that they literally have 1998 type of connection )

You beat me to it.

I like watching airline reviews. Each time I’m flying on an airline I watch a review video from YouTube

halwa

✨🌙
@Reiko can’t wait to watch. (Sadly I’m in the UK, WiFi is rare to come across and if a place has one it is so gaajo that they literally have 1998 type of connection )

You beat me to it.

I like watching airline reviews. Each time I’m flying on an airline I watch a review video from YouTube

Stop with the exaggeration, you click baiting thief. Ar bal daya

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
If you're into aviation channels on YouTube like me, you will enjoy this channel.
Are you surprised that reiko is into aviation and planes?

Anyways enjoy.
I prefer air Djibouti

He said Muqdisho was not safe, do you guys agree?

I agree with him, it's not safe.

He said the airplane took off pretty fast to minimize the risk of getting shot at.

Is this life? And people want to swear that Muqdisho is safe.

Gibiin-Udug

Muqdisho might not be safe, but it's light years ahead of Bosaso and Garowe.

Kinda like Chicago vs a literal patch of desert in the middle of the Sahara.

What years is it ahead? Killing? Shooting down a plane that a plane has to literally take off fast before it gets shot down?

Focus on your safety first.

What years is it ahead? Killing? Shooting down a plane that a plane has to literally take off fast before it gets shot down?

Focus on your safety first.

I'm not surprised someone who fled to Minnesota would prefer Qardho over Muqdisho.

:hemad:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somalia is so beautiful compared to Kenya. All that money and their country still looks like shit lol the airport location couldn’t be better, just imagine if that place wasn’t shithole, full of extremist and backward people, what a gorgeous city it would have been.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(@Reiko one thread ain’t enough for this milestone for Somalia. This is the moon landing of Somali :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:I apologize in advance )

We outa give mad respect to Jubba for having a relatively young airplane.

I always thought they had a 60 year old plane.

He gave credit for it having massive leg space

For allowing passengers to sit anywhere as if they on a bus

Negative

No charging anything, no place to plug in

For completely ignoring to replace the plane safety instructions into Somali from Greek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending