Popular youtuber Hibaaq comes out as a..

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It’s obv a prank, a very bad one at that. Not surprised tho, somalis on youtube are notorious for stupid pranks that aren’t even funny

That just sounds like a girl imitating a man's voice. All of you acting like her voice was so deep after she changed it up must have some very high pitched, squeaky voices

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم - JustPaste.it

Audubilah. Being a women is a lot harder than what's between your pants or how big your boobs are. I am tired of men acting like woman you can never be us. Sick.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
:lolbron: :mjhaps::damnmusic::ulyin:Her voice sounded like when you know jinn is in a woman and it is like "im the man how speak now". Im the captain now situation

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hibaaq is a stupid name like many other somalis names. btw unfunny prank.
Hibaaq is a beautiful name derived from Arabic هِبَة (hiba) meaning "gift", stop being a selfhater

Anyway I agree, this video is boring and a waste of time, she's a decent actor though, shouldn't waste her talents on shitty 2010 pranks

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Idk about her but I've heard couple stories of people in somalia who lived as men for years before they turned into women. They were hermaphrodite/labeeb.

Trending

Latest posts