Popular Toronto Plus Sized Model , SaggitariusShawty, discusses her past history and her time with a group of fine Somali gentlemen

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Me reading the title of the thread like:
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Me coming into the thread and seeing the whale:
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Me reading this thread like:
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Why is there surprise about 10 person lineups? It's a common thing to do in high school and university/college (but especially high school). 16-22 year olds are disgusting. The worst I saw was like over 25 people serviced by 1 girl at a house party that started Friday night and ended Sunday morning. Shaqo la'an times.

My older brothers' friends told me about a Tomboy named Mariam Baller who played for the Somalia national basketball team who tried to get in line herself in one of those choo choo trains and fought for her place in the queue as if she was serious. If you're reading this Mariam Baller, you are a wasakh.

:pachah1:
Maybe in canada but in UK 10 lineups do not happen in high school/university

It does happen in UK. There is a 'bando' in Harlesden (North West London) where hoodlum faraaxs bring shimbirs to run trains on all the time, it's all that happens in that house (this was a couple years ago I last heard from).

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Those 10 guys started coronavirus, they need to quarantined. These monsters still walk among us freely, hiding in plain sight.

Keo

VIP
Canadian L slowly turning into a UK L as well

Fredo is a UK rapper half Morroccan half Jamaican I think but he's got a lot of Somali friends

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It does happen in UK. There is a 'bando' in Harlesden (North West London) where hoodlum faraaxs bring shimbirs to run trains on all the time, it's all that happens in that house (this was a couple years ago I last heard from).

Yes, in fact it does regularly. It's a worldwide thing. It even happens in poor religious countries (but without consent). I heard a famous white British rapper had a train run on her by Somali and madow guys in the early 2000s before she came out as a lesbian.

To be fair, things may have changed now. It was very common around the early 2010s. It was the goal of the day. Youth seem more respectful and with manners now which explains peoples' shock. Somalis were not the only ones who did this. Even cadaan hockey kids did. I'm surprised Somalis are being singled out. This was done by all ethnic groups.

wtf :ileycry: please elaborate

Lol I am confused myself. It was before my time

Yes, in fact it does regularly. It's a worldwide thing. It even happens in poor religious countries (but without consent). I heard a famous white British rapper had a train run on her by Somali and madow guys in the early 2000s before she came out as a lesbian.

To be fair, things may have changed now. It was very common around the early 2010s. It was the goal of the day. Youth seem more respectful and with manners now which explains peoples' shock. Somalis were not the only ones who did this. Even cadaan hockey kids did. I'm surprised Somalis are being singled out. This was done by all ethnic groups.

Lol I am confused myself. It was before my time
Yh that happens in maybe with 1% of the UK youth namely the stupid young ones, but most of the youth have normal zinaa in general only the wierd ones go so far as trains, in fact if any of our friends done something like a train they would get bullied and get called wierd which is why they have to hide it even in front of the normal degenerates.
Oh and btw they also to train Grape in London but and its disgusting but I'm not gonna expand on that here it's quite sad, but the people who do it are frowned upon even in the criminal community they don't talk about it u just sweep it under the rug

These mandem are very rare most man just do normal zina (coming from someone who frew up in NW london)

Bapo

AJ
Makes sense. She is so fat she needs at least 10 niggas to find bahasha. It is like Finding Nemo.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This decade has shook me to the core. I never knew how many freaky farahs were out there🤢. I was raised that only weirdos participate in trains.

I'm starting to believe that there's something in that vaccine that turned niggas into fruitbooty raccoons.

I'm feeling the halaag is coming soon and we better turn to rabbigeena for real

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I bothered to watch segments of the clip.

You have to ask yourself what type of person would subject themselves to this. Someone with few, if any, boundaries.

My assessment of her:
  • Likely a working-class cadaan
  • Preference for madow men and size fetishists
  • Experienced bullying and social isolation as a teen
  • Suffers from food addiction
  • Depressed
  • Self-medicates with drugs/alcohol
  • History of trauma showing up as a lack of sexual boundaries
  • In the sex trade
  • Low self-esteem masked as sexually empowered
Her Somali clients were probably guys that sell contraband. I would have a hard time believing a self-respecting man would engage in living out hardcore p0rn fantasies. If this occurs, it has to be in the margins. I could not look at someone that engaged in this. This supersedes your typical zani. Also, anyone who gives out something for free has to be diseased, so if they catch something, it's well-deserved.

Cheap and filthy

You told us you were into Aryan niggas. So the Farahs in the story saw your comment and decided they need to take a revenge. It seems the first Aryan queen they could get their hands on was that girl.

But we need to be honest here: If you weren't messing with Aryan niggas and bragging about it, this whole incident may not have happened,.

lol

This decade has shook me to the core. I never knew how many freaky farahs were out there🤢. I was raised that only weirdos participate in trains.

I'm starting to believe that there's something in that vaccine that turned niggas into fruitbooty raccoons.

I'm feeling the halaag is coming soon and we better turn to rabbigeena for real
seems like you are a basement dweller with no friends if you don't hear about these things. Thoots are always getting gangbanged in the traphouse.