Popular Toronto Plus Sized Model , SaggitariusShawty, discusses her past history and her time with a group of fine Somali gentlemen

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🀐πŸ₯·
Niggas in this thread movin like they never heard of a battry b4 lol 10 heads on 1 girl is nothing it used to be 30 mans in da staircase taking turns. Ngl da xalimos would get battried too but never nun too crazy.

These are the "hot blonde cadaan girls" yall always flex about getting 😭 @Thebluesomali go and get your wife
I just saw this, so let me explain. American white women are one of the most disgusting types of women on the face of this Earth. They are animals to put it bluntly. Definitely not wifey material. When I say I love white women, I'm talking about a specific type. Mainly the northern European purebred Aryan blond hair blue eyed race. My future wifey is somewhere tending to her farm waiting for her viking man(me).

1670771588953.png

1670771608208.png

I just saw this, so let me explain. American white women are one of the most disgusting types of women on the face of this Earth. They are animals to put it bluntly. Definitely not wifey material. When I say I love white women, I'm talking about a specific type. Mainly the northern European purebred Aryan blond hair blue eyed race. My future wifey is somewhere tending to her farm waiting for her viking man(me).

View attachment 245566

View attachment 245567

What an idiot! You don't know anything about White American women. They're the most cultured, loving, caring, and intelligent women out there. People who have limited exposure and interactions with them are making the most ludicrous statements here. Stop embarrassing yourself.

What an idiot! You don't know anything about White American women. They're the most cultured, loving, caring, and intelligent women out there. People who have limited exposure and interactions with them are making the most ludicrous statements here. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Yeah good luck...

1670781167347.png

seems like you are a basement dweller with no friends if you don't hear about these things. Thoots are always getting gangbanged in the traphouse.

LOL

More like he's a normal human being who doesn't associate with demonic low-lives, who are also sexual perverts who like to marinate in another man's sperm.

Even normal gaalo know very little about crackhouses/ traphouses or what shaydaan activities goes on in there.

Niggas in this thread movin like they never heard of a battry b4 lol 10 heads on 1 girl is nothing it used to be 30 mans in da staircase taking turns. Ngl da xalimos would get battried too but never nun too crazy.

Normal people shouldn't know about what goes on in these shaydaan houses. This is the most khaniis and desperate thing I have ever heard of in my life.

Trending