Popular Toronto Plus Sized Model , SaggitariusShawty, discusses her past history and her time with a group of fine Somali gentlemen

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why is there surprise about 10 person lineups? It's a common thing to do in high school and university/college (but especially high school). 16-22 year olds are disgusting. The worst I saw was like over 25 people serviced by 1 girl at a house party that started Friday night and ended Sunday morning. Shaqo la'an times.

My older brothers' friends told me about a Tomboy named Mariam Baller who played for the Somalia national basketball team who tried to get in line herself in one of those choo choo trains and fought for her place in the queue as if she was serious. If you're reading this Mariam Baller, you are a wasakh.

:pachah1:

This she/her/they/them creature looks like a Pokémon character she needs to hop on the treadmill & stop eating fast food. Instead of mentioning Somalis. I cant believe 10 Somali guys smashed that ewww

her getting piped by Somalis must be the highlight of her hoe career. I bet this video will have 1 million views by the end of this month when 2023 starts.

Hopefully she doesn’t breed & produce an offspring.

Last edited:
Why is there surprise about 10 person lineups? It's a common thing to do in high school and university/college (but especially high school). 16-22 year olds are disgusting. The worst I saw was like over 25 people serviced by 1 girl at a house party that started Friday night and ended Sunday morning. Shaqo la'an times.

My older brothers' friends told me about a Tomboy named Mariam Baller who played for the Somalia national basketball team who tried to get in line herself in one of those choo choo trains and fought for her place in the queue as if she was serious. If you're reading this Mariam Baller, you are a wasakh.

Must be a Canadian thing, :pachah1:I’ve never known of a Somali women who’s had a train ran on her like that. Them candian xalimos got no xishood lol.

Laagite

الداروودي
1670560410354.png

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

wtf :ileycry: please elaborate

Based

VIP
Why is it necessary to mention their ethnicity? "10 guys" instead of "10 Somalians" would've sufficed :mjhaps:
Its not normal to hear Somalis doing gangbangs and other disgusting things. Her adding “somalians” to the title brings in views from attention starved Somalis and interested foreigners who don’t know much about us.

Its not normal to hear Somalis doing gangbangs and other disgusting things. Her adding “somalians” to the title brings in views from attention starved Somalis and interested foreigners who don’t know much about us.
Most of the views were from ajnabis lmao the girl did yall DIRTY even I was speechless.

Damn, do these vidoes really get that number of views??

Our reputation is already in the gutter
This time we might luck out since Adam22 the original host and frontface is not the interviewer. But yeah with a title like that? It´s not looking good brevv. 60k views in under 15 hrs now