Popular TikToker attacked by a gang after saying Aabo Farmaajo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a messed up country, we are in the middle of these Aabo doon cultists and Unukaleh Hagist. God help us
I dont remember HSM supporters being beaten by Farmajo supporters. Wheres Deni I heard hes sulking in Nairobi after being used and abused like a condom.

Jungle

VIP
Farmaajo supporters will be beaten or worse. The qabil of said supporter doesnt matter. She said that shit out of kibir 'ma li taabankaro' camal in the middle of a HSM xaflad lol ok. Ha socoto magaalka dadka iskaleh aa la barahaa 4taan sano

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo supporter in Xamar is akhrud, a shameful act that deserves whipping.

If you don’t support HSM sit in silence. Don’t insult the emir of our nation

1653594231500.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo supporters will be beaten or worse. The qabil of said supporter doesnt matter. She said that shit out of kibir 'ma li taabankaro' camal in the middle of a HSM xaflad lol ok. Ha socoto magaalka dadka iskaleh aa la barahaa 4taan sano
Mss World waa landheere Sacad Saciid, you didnt even rough her up properly she still supporting Aabo Farmaajo :rejoice:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mssworld :draketf: is she not HG? She deserves extra beatings just for that. We don’t call our leaders “aabo”.
She’s the epitome of ‘siil doesn’t have qabiil’ astaghfirullah. I don’t tar that brush with our women tho.

Extra beatings required in this case for bringing shame