Popular TikToker attacked by a gang after saying Aabo Farmaajo

World

VIP
There is a genocide happening in Xamar just like 1991, if they are doing this to a WOMAN who is Hawiye just for supporting Farmaajo imagine what is happening to the non-Hawiye. Xamar is NOT safe. I’ve heard that homes of non-Hawiye are already being stolen.

There is a genocide happening in Xamar just like 1991, if they are doing this to a WOMAN who is Hawiye just for supporting Farmaajo imagine what is happening to the non-Hawiye. Xamar is NOT safe. I’ve heard that homes of non-Hawiye are already being stolen.
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis is this how reer magaal treat marti
Ray Liotta Nobody GIF

HAG here just salty cuz ain’t no Darood girls admiring HAG dudes. The game is the game! Maybe when yall become something more than low level mooryaans female admirers will appear :mjpls:

World

VIP
HAG here just salty cuz ain’t no Darood girls admiring HAG dudes. The game is the game! Maybe when yall become something more than low level mooryaans female admirers will appear :mjpls:
I’ve noticed they’re jealous how much love Farmaajo inspires across all clans. You even have @Galmudug-State calling HSM abo trying to copy Farmaajo . And @bidenkulaha saying 1m1v should be banned because Farmaajo will easily win.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’ve noticed they’re jealous how much love Farmaajo inspires across all clans. You even have @Galmudug-State calling HSM abo trying to copy Farmaajo . And @bidenkulaha saying 1m1v should be banned because Farmaajo will easily win.
They have horrible public relations and are clannist to the bone while Farmajo supporters are across the tribal spectrum. 1m1v he would win big.

Today I had an interesting conversation with a Marehan, Warsangeli and Dhulbahante guys. I told them Daroods deserve whatever is coming to them and we are not even a week into Hassan Dameers term. I suggested the reason Darod will always be inferior to Hawiye is because the likes of Marehan, Dhulus and other smaller daroods are not yet sold on the idea of federalism. They want to to be under the mercy of Hawiye who are animals with no respect of their guests. A darood president without strong backing from a federal state will just be a sitting duck that can be slaughtered anytime .

If every Darood build their own State and demand their fare share of the little donations , it will force the Hawiye to either tow the federal concept or fight amongst them as they don’t have an outside enemy to unite them

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Farmaajo supporters will be beaten or worse. The qabil of said supporter doesnt matter. She said that shit out of kibir 'ma li taabankaro' camal in the middle of a HSM xaflad lol ok. Ha socoto magaalka dadka iskaleh aa la barahaa 4taan sano
Mooryan

Based

VIP
Farmaajo supporters will be beaten or worse. The qabil of said supporter doesnt matter. She said that shit out of kibir 'ma li taabankaro' camal in the middle of a HSM xaflad lol ok. Ha socoto magaalka dadka iskaleh aa la barahaa 4taan sano
Preach

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She’s the epitome of ‘siil doesn’t have qabiil’ astaghfirullah. I don’t tar that brush with our women tho.

Extra beatings required in this case for bringing shame
f*ck you. Stop sucking on another niggaz . You dare so that yet you are supporting the nigga that was selling our dumar as slaves. Akhas. Ilaahow dumarka somaliyeed ka badbaadi mooryaankan! Ameen!

It's funny how the jeberti ethnicity here are pretending to care about a girl getting beat by her aunt and uncle while they laughed at the disappearance of a young Nisa worker and a mp who gotten assassinated by their abo farmajo .

Ciyal jeberti we dont care about your fake sympathies, yall are the same ppl who laugh at Ethiopian massacre on this same girls relatives and the ethnic genocide against the isaaqis by a cruel dictator who yall call a hero .