Popular Somali influencer Abti Liibaan says he is heading to Morocco πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I feel bad for moroccan women. Hopefully the miskeen girl that's forced to marry him is blind and deaf

:ohlord:
It's ugly old niggas are the only ones going to Morroco.

These niggas won't even get the attractive Moroccan women.

i am Moroccan
so is this the akhlaq saying really disrespectful shit about people who did you no harm ? talking mad shit just because you were a refugee escaping a mess and now you want to use your passport to prey on the poor / disavantaged ?
:mjlol:
you really think you're hot shit because somebody wants to use you for your passport seeking a piece of paper? thinking your own people are so much better?
advice to somali brothers you DO NOT want to get into shit with Moroccan people sincerely for your own good.
maybe moroccans will become xenophobic i'm already seeing xenophobic content in social media skyrocketing
We have a lot of trolls with no akhlaq. They talk wild and take everything to be a joke. Believe me, they say even wilder things to other Somalis. Most Somalis don’t act this way, but unfortunately there’s not much we can do about the trolls

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I wish him luck with his search for a Morrocan husband.

sad ice cream GIF by Laff

World

VIP
If u wanna marry back home why would u go to morocco ? i simply dont understand it.

They dont speak your language and dont like black people. Why do u wanna have a wife that u cant communicate with?

Just go marry a xalimo from somalia or kenya if u want a back home wife or else marry a girl in the west from any muslim ethnicity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If u wanna marry back home why would u go to morocco ? i simply dont understand it.

They dont speak your language and dont like black people. Why do u wanna have a wife that u cant communicate with?

Just go marry a xalimo from somalia or kenya if u want a back home wife or else marry a girl in the west from any muslim ethnicity.

They want a maid not a wifey. Also the Moroccan women look tranny like the Turkish women, so thats a plus for farahs

Aging Happy Birthday GIF by All Better

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
i am Moroccan
so is this the akhlaq saying really disrespectful shit about people who did you no harm ? talking mad shit just because you were a refugee escaping a mess and now you want to use your passport to prey on the poor / disavantaged ?
:mjlol:
you really think you're hot shit because somebody wants to use you for your passport seeking a piece of paper? thinking your own people are so much better?
advice to somali brothers you DO NOT want to get into shit with Moroccan people sincerely for your own good.
maybe moroccans will become xenophobic i'm already seeing xenophobic content in social media skyrocketing
Social media is mostly fluff and hot air. People will say and do anything for views and engagement. There is no videos or pictures of all these so called weddings happening last minute under 2k. The whole thing when you think about it doesn’t sound believable. It’s hard to marry cousins back home that quickly and cheap without a lot of work beifrehand. I believe this whole thing is a lot of trolling aimed at somali halimos and not morrocnas .

this is gender war stuff between Somalis won’t make sense to you

Last edited:
Social media is mostly fluff and hot air. People will say and do anything for views and engagement. There is no videos or pictures of all these so called weddings happening last minute under 2k. The whole thing when you think about it doesn’t sound believable. It’s hard to marry cousins back home that quickly and cheap without a lot of work beifrehand. I believe this whole thing is a lot of trolling aimed at somali halimos and not morrocnas .

this is gender war stuff between Somalis won’t make sense to you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending