Popular Somali influencer Abti Liibaan says he is heading to Morocco 🇲🇦🇲🇦

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Abti Liibaan is advising the Somali men to go to Morocco for marriage and that Somali women ask for too much mahr. Thoughts on this?

niyaho you could continue your obsession of posting" somali men" going to morocco in one of your other threads that are still not locked

i am Moroccan
so is this the akhlaq saying really disrespectful shit about people who did you no harm ? talking mad shit just because you were a refugee escaping a mess and now you want to use your passport to prey on the poor / disavantaged ?
:mjlol:
you really think you're hot shit because somebody wants to use you for your passport seeking a piece of paper? thinking your own people are so much better?
advice to somali brothers you DO NOT want to get into shit with Moroccan people sincerely for your own good.
maybe moroccans will become xenophobic i'm already seeing xenophobic content in social media skyrocketing

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wanna go to Marroco too

belly dance GIF

i am Moroccan
so is this the akhlaq saying really disrespectful shit about people who did you no harm ? talking mad shit just because you were a refugee escaping a mess and now you want to use your passport to prey on the poor / disavantaged ?
you really think you're hot shit because somebody wants to use you for your passport seeking a piece of paper? thinking your own people are so much better?
advice to somali brothers you DO NOT want to get into shit with Moroccan people sincerely for your own good.
maybe moroccans will become xenophobic i'm already seeing xenophobic content in social media skyrocketing
How tf you gonna come on our forum and threaten us with racism? Foh you clown 😂 Mods y’all need to start banning these ajnabis it’s getting out of hand now

i am Moroccan
How do you know what the tiktok guy is saying is disrespectful, since he's speaking in a language you likely don't understand?

IRL, Somalis and Moroccans are brotherly towards each other, but internet punks like yourself get beat up by Blacks & Chechens in France.

this brother in the video genuinely insinuating that paying 80k for a jar**r will get you irectile dysfunction

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
lol I’ve never seen these so called weddings or couple. Maybe they just want tourism money from desperate ninjas

How tf you gonna come on our forum and threaten us with racism? Foh you clown 😂Mods y’all need to start banning these ajnabis it’s getting out of hand now
bro i'm not the one talking mad shit, i have not disrespected anybody so you FOH.
if you are not familiar with moroccan people especially in netherlands, belgium, spain etc you wouldn't know you don't want to get on the bad side of some of these folks that's just a fact not a threat of any kind.
morocco right now is like turkey was in 2003 in many ways but we are moving despite 5 years of consecutive drought and xenophobia is now appearing sadly because of fellow muslims who don't know how to be respectful, like how can you be worse than europeans ? parents have not raised their kids

attash

Amaan Duule
i am Moroccan
Don't take anything people say here too seriously. Every ethnicity catches heat here, including and especially other Somalis.

How do you know what the tiktok guy is saying is disrespectful, since he's speaking in a language you likely don't understand?

IRL, Somalis and Moroccans are brotherly towards each other, but internet punks like yourself get beat up by Blacks & Chechens in France.
i'm not talking about the video i'm talking about certain comments from seemingly insecure people who want to punch down and circle jerk, have some respect for yourself above all then you wouldn't act this way
moroccans are literally everywhere in europe and online, you can't avoid us and i'm sure relations between somalis and moroccans won't deteriorate

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Old somali influencers are ugly.

Just a bunch of skinny fat comedians that have never even sniffed a gym.

I can never take them seriously.

attash

Amaan Duule
@mohamedismail You've been milking this topic too much lately. You need to make a Morocco marriage thread at most once every two weeks. If you do it every day, your threads aren't going to be #1 on trending anymore.

i am Moroccan
Save your threats akhi, there's nothing you can do