Popular Somali dj exposed by his lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This man being openly saying “ I am friends with everyone, even gays “

When a man reaches that extend you better believe he has drifted too far

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dj subeer was caught masturbating to a transgender video and a transgender person revealed that they were indeed in a sexual relationship.

@AussieHustler what’s with Somali men and transgenders?

First I was mortified by the admiration and love that @Cognitivedissonance has for transgenders and now a popular Somali dj was caught pleasuring himself to a video.

I’m disgusted.

Let me channel how they think. A gus and a futo is better than two futos?

Most somali guys are soft anyway, if u dont check your diin, u will fall in trap. Alpha males dont need trannys. They know what they want. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rkelly so u have not drifted so far? Please. LOL

Not everyone knows who this dude is...Can't you actually drop the vid?
Dj subeer was caught masturbating to a transgender video and a transgender person revealed that they were indeed in a sexual relationship.i guess somalimen are leavin yall for former faraxs loool

@AussieHustler what’s with Somali men and transgenders?

First I was mortified by the admiration and love that @Cognitivedissonance has for transgenders and now a popular Somali dj was caught pleasuring himself to a video.

I’m disgusted.

In the u.s there is big market for trannies and a lot of somali men from the u.s like trannies. In europe its still new to us. I never hear of trannies until @Cognitivedissonance passionately expressed how much greater they are than normal women and I googled them. Istaqfurullah

This is clearly a cheap shot after Xalimos have been taking L'z for the last three days by mathows.

Your thread is over all.

1*Y0NeQqkMifDS8mQQJZu7aA.png

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fc4324a5ebab666f2c5f489f6617eabd4%2F205831975%2Fnewspaper-with-fake-news-headline-picture-id674893032

fakenews.jpg

maxresdefault1.jpg
No it is the truth sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending