Popular Saudi Sheikh gives a Muslim advise "Let her kill herself"

This Sheikh is a real nigga though
"She should get her act together and exhaust him physically in bed every single night" :dead1:
if the husband cheats the wife
should exercise to get slim and then physically exhaust the husband in bed and maybe even some more :mjlol: :dead: :deadrose:

Ya'll xalimos the sheikh has spoken take notes :damedamn:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Ask yourself. Would the prophet ever do this?

The core principle of our religion is mercy and this guy clearly doesn't have it.

Ask yourself. Would the prophet ever do this?

The core principle of our religion is mercy and this guy clearly doesn't have it.
Qashinyahow. The prophet would have never allowed her to get married to a kaffir.
U liberal islamist.
Ask ur self would the prophet allow her to marry a kuffar for mercy

Last edited:
I've seen this guy on Twitter. He replies to everyone who @s him and is a massive troll. I wish I could find his tweets when he was answering questions from Somali Twitter. He was saying some wild stuff. Here's a sample of his normal tweets.
:mjlol:
Lmao he kills me “end up in halah hell” kulaha

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Qashinyahow. The prophet would have never allowed her to get married to a kaffir.
U liberal islamist.
Ask ur self would the prophet allow her to marry a kuffar for mercy
Would the prophet try to guide her or ask her to commit suicide?

Stop making assumptions. It makes you look dumb.

My God, this old man is too hard for the young men of today. Twenty years ago, the people outraged about this would have white soccer moms. Sad to see how badly the feminization agenda has turned the younger generations into wussies.

I serious doubt any of your grandpas would have cared and if I'm wrong then I guess your grandpa was a wussy.

My God, this old man is too hard for the young men of today. Twenty years ago, the people outraged about this would have white soccer moms. Sad to see how badly the feminization agenda has turned the younger generations into wussies.

I serious doubt any of your grandpas would have cared and if I'm wrong then I guess your grandpa was a wussy.
No need to sugarcoat it sxb.. The feminist have us by the balls, you say something they will squeeze it. :urgh:

This Sheikh is a real nigga though
"She should get her act together and exhaust him physically in bed every single night" :dead1:

WAAR WAREEY!! Maa waxan baa sheikh laagu sheegaya? It don't matter hot or attractive one's spouse is, a cheater will cheat because they have no self-control and are a filthy and disrespectful human being.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Muslim women is in a relationship with a Christian boy and she insists that she marries him, if she doesn't she says she will commit suicide or never marry again.

Sheikh Assim replies: " I tell brother Shareef, this women is an evil women and she's not a proper Muslim. A women who insists on marrying a Christian or a non Muslim, knowing that Allah forbade this in the Quran in black and white, it's clear any blind one can see. Knowing that the prophet forbade it and the consensus of all scholars of Islam over the past 14 centuries, agree that it is prohibited and not a marriage, no matter where you do it it's not a marriage but a contract of fornication. She is an adulteress. If she insists on doing this and says it's Ok, she's a Kaffir. At 1:23 he says, Whether she commits suicide, Ok straight to Hell, no problem, let her kill herself. She would relieve you and your family from such a disgrace, from such a shame to be included in your family.

SO he fears human shame than ALLAAH swt? Telling a muslim let kill herself more than bring shame is being afraid of what Humans think not what God think!