Popular Geeljire Snapchat crackhead MACMINDED activated in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yup, he's gone, Trump is fucking xaasid, sharciga bu si ficaan oo adkeeyay. A petty misdemeanor can get you deported, fucking aaye.

Don’t look at this misdemeanors, his felonies from his criminal days are haunting him now

Don’t look at this misdemeanors, his felonies from his criminal days are haunting him now

ileen ninkuu waa career criminal:faysalwtf:, multiple felonies on his record, la xawla:faysalwtf: He should have been moving like a illegal Mexican, the guy is a xayawaan.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
waABvBS.jpg

picgifs-angry-50.gif

giphy.gif
This reminds me of the time my medical papers said my race was White lol. I had to show my walaal like wtf is this? I wasnt mad just confused lol.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish he took our advice when he visited this site instead of calling us names. In the end, his supporters who kept encouraging him to do bad things are no where to be found. It’s never too late though, he can always seek help and turn his life around :)

I can see a few domestic violence charges.Focking Sarakhan.He looks like one of those koonfur dudes who still think their ciyaalka xaafada in their late 50s.He should not deported because he will cause aids to rise in Muqdisho.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hadii la tarxiilo those kids in Xamar are gonna turn up.

I don't think he'd risk doing what he did in the West. Shabab have foot soldiers around Xamar. Maybe he'll run to Nairobi bunch of ciyaal suuqs there.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
yall dumb... its a county jail not prison. And all his offenses are misdemeanors he should be out in a day or 2.

Loooolz @ Date of birth 02/02/1979. It's fake, same thing as Jan 1st birth dates....

Deport the alcoholic back to his tuulo. What's his qabil? He looks like ..... errrrrrrm....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can see a few domestic violence charges.Focking Sarakhan.He looks like one of those koonfur dudes who still think their ciyaalka xaafada in their late 50s.He should not deported because he will cause aids to rise in Muqdisho.

Is there an inside information u have about his HIV status?

Ileen waa oday. My guy is basically 40 and he acts like a ciyaal suuq that was western born. Probably calls Somali men his age adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending