Popular Geeljire Snapchat crackhead MACMINDED activated in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
balaayo ba heshay ninkii

535B6397-FEBD-4C01-86C0-1B3A9282DA05.jpeg

And he is not an American citizen

He is a goner

Loooool, instead of waving Khamri around his head, he'll have the penises of 4 big dudes circling him, he might get "activated" from the semen he swallows.:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Muji

VIP
Loooool, instead of waving Khamri around his head, he'll have the penises of 4 big dudes circling him, he might get "activated" from the semen he swallows.:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lol wth does he mean by that shit

You Americans are the worst lol

Muji

VIP
He waves a bottle of liquor around his to "activate" the jiins inside him. He's basically implying that he'll get drunk or commit other haram acts

Wow

Time to activate those butt cheeks because there’s going to be a lot of haram deeds in jail for him.

He caught all those charges on an Eid day :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I actually feel bad for the old drunk. With Trump's new interior security law, a prosecutor can drag him into deportation proceedings in court at any moment after his release or they might even send him straight to the holding cell in Florida.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So that's why he hasn't been posting?:cryinglaughsmiley:

The guy might be khamarji but nin shaqeeysta buu aha. He also helped ppl like you get off their couch and find a job.:pachah1:

Horta Menace he's from Wedgewood iyo ariyadaas where the Madowweyne live. Have you run into him in person?:mjswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So that's why he hasn't been posting?:cryinglaughsmiley:

The guy might be khamarji but nin shaqeeysta buu aha. He also helped ppl like you get off their couch and find a job.:pachah1:

Horta Menace he's from Wedgewood iyo ariyadaas where the Madowweyne live. Have you run into him in person?:mjswag:

I actually visited him few months ago when he was hospitalized for pneumonia. His brain is fried tho I mean he kind of entertaining on snap but in real life the man has a damaged brain.

I’m certain that the poor family of the girl who he blatantly put in prison (remember a girl that send him a very incriminating video of she and her boys beating up a kid and putting him in their car). She was like 20 and dumb and had no idea about American justice system where they pile up charges on you. Poor girl got Assault, abdication and bodily injury. All charges that carry 20 years in prison. Poor girl’s family had to cough up $100k to bail her out.

The amount of habaar he got from those mothers caught up with him.

I actually visited him few months ago when he was hospitalized for pneumonia. His brain is fried tho I mean he kind of entertaining on snap but in real life the man has a damaged brain.

I’m certain that the poor family of the girl who he blatantly put in prison (remember a girl that send him a very incriminating video of she and her boys beating up a kid and putting him in their car). She was like 20 and dumb and had no idea about American justice system where they pile up charges on you. Poor girl got Assault, abdication and bodily injury. All charges that carry 20 years in prison. Poor girl’s family had to cough up $100k to bail her out.

She shouldnt have touched that boy if she didnt wanna get locked stupid qumayo #fucksomaligirls2018

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Ka yaac meesha :camby: menace that girl deserved what she got. Her and those xoolo's she was ordering around deserve everything that came their way. :hemad:

Walahi my stomach hurts from all the laughing when I remember the video. About 4 xoolo's who who couldn't take out one Farax. :russ: Can you imagine if she called those Farax's on a madow? They'd be bbq'd up and ate well.:francis:

Speaking of madows. Bro when I stayed in Bolumbus. No C in my vocab:manny:

This one beautiful summer day. One Farax as usual like most of us 115 lb:ohlord: and a big madow guy fought near the neighborhood pool. The buildings we lived in office and the pool are basically on the same spot.

This Farax started well but I think he was never told growing up to never be close to someone that's bigger than you. :ileycry:He made the mistake of getting close to the big AA brother. :damn: He got bodied slammed into the window of the office and ate few good punches before they had to be separated. :damn: :mjcry:

Funniest fight I've witnessed walle.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ka yaac meesha :camby: menace that girl deserved what she got. Her and those xoolo's she was ordering around deserve everything that came their way. :hemad:

Walahi my stomach hurts from all the laughing when I remember the video. About 4 xoolo's who who couldn't take out one Farax. :russ: Can you imagine if she called those Farax's on a madow? They'd be bbq'd up and ate well.:francis:

Speaking of madows. Bro when I stayed in Bolumbus. No C in my vocab:manny:

This one beautiful summer day. One Farax as usual like most of us 115 lb:ohlord: and a big madow guy fought near the neighborhood pool. The buildings we lived in office and the pool are basically on the same spot.

This Farax started well but I think he was never told growing up to never be close to someone that's bigger than you. :ileycry:He made the mistake of getting close to the big AA brother. :damn: He got bodied slammed into the window of the office and ate few good punches before they had to be separated. :damn: :mjcry:

Funniest fight I've witnessed walle.

True story :

Way way way back when I was a certified neef daaqaya I tried to impress a xalimo that I was really feeling. We were at this gym that a boxing bag next to a basketball court. The xaliimo came by and chatting with us and about that time a madoow put on his gloves to punch the bag. Then I decided to put on the other ones. Then she suggested that me and the madoow box. I thought this was the chance to have her for life. Me and the madoow squared up. He was a boxer cause dude covered his face and deliberately made me look like a fool by allowing me to throw the hardest punches I could afford which to him was like a bee buzzing by. Waxaan ka war helay the hardest punch the most ferocious combinations I’ve ever witnessed. I immediately kneeled down and called for a timeout. She laughed at me. I left the gym in humiliation:susp::fantasia2:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damnnn bro not my guy he used to joke about guys getting drafted to go to Somalia “Farmaajo ii geeya waa luguu geeynaa” hate it has to be him :ohlord:

Walaahi I know the guy and he hasn’t committed any crime the whole time that Trump was on power bc Macminded has no citizenship, he even told me that he doesn’t qualify for it because they wanted to deport him during Bush and Obama time but let him slide cause Somalia was very dangerous then and ever since Trump the guy tried to stay under the radar while so many of his friends have been deported. He did too much on Eid and this is the end result.

He will be Aden Ade International airport in the coming weeks

Walaahi I know the guy and he hasn’t committed any crime the whole time that Trump was on power bc Macminded has no citizenship, he even told me that he doesn’t qualify for it because they wanted to deport him during Bush and Obama time but let him slide cause Somalia was very dangerous then and ever since Trump the guy tried to stay under the radar while so many of his friends have been deported. He did too much on Eid and this is the end result.

He will be Aden Ade International airport in the coming weeks

Is he on TPS? How did he have a license to drive if he's illegal? Trump is going to end that shit in September, so he was going to get deported one way or another. Laakiin the guy was a hard worker, he should gone to Canada if doesn't have sharci in the US

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is he on TPS? How did he have a license to drive if he's illegal? Trump is going to end that shit in September, so he was going to get deported one way or another. Laakiin the guy was a hard worker, he should gone to Canada if doesn't have sharci in the US

He burned his sharci there too

This cat has a green card but the moment he tries to apply for citizenship he will be detained. In the meantime he can work but now he did this in the era of trump he is a goner

He burned his sharci there too

This cat has a green card but the moment he tries to apply for citizenship he will be detained. In the meantime he can work but now he did this in the era of trump he is a goner

Yup, he's gone, Trump is fucking xaasid, sharciga bu si ficaan oo adkeeyay. A petty misdemeanor can get you deported, fucking aaye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.