Poppy Hysteria!

Why the hell do people care so much whether you wear a poppy or not?

It's about showing respect to the people that died in that war, it wasn't just cadaans who died fighting in it. Many colonial soldiers lost their lives on those first world war battlefields.

If you're in the tv or media business it's courtesy to wear the poppy, that black woman is just attracting negative criticism. It's not a good look.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I don't think I've ever worn one. I remember in school it was like 1 pound to buy one and some sort of raffle happened on the day. I'd do the raffle but not wear the poppy. Nobody made a fuss about it either if you decided to not wear it. Being on TV I guess is a different story.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I will be sure to wear one to mark the deaths of those millions of soldiers who died for my freedo’. Its sad cause Trudeau is taking away those freedoms @AbdiGaalDoon

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I usually get them at work but I plan to get a poppy from the mall tomorrow.

Lest we forget!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How can we forget the great Canadian Don Cherry who was cancelled for complaining about the huge drop in people wearing poppies? He was fired in the most humiliating fashion and then viciously attacked and called a racist by his so called best friend and Coach's Corner's co-host of over 30 years Ron Maclean. Ron is the biggest snake. He was nodding in the video in agreement but then betrays Don when the wokester mob began to go crazy on Twitter.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It’s a thing in Commonwealth countries.

In Australia, your career could end for saying anything about the ANZACs. This is despite noted WWI historians having legitimate criticisms.

Since I want to have a good career in policy, I ain’t saying anything.

:drakekidding:

reer

VIP
I will be sure to wear one to mark the deaths of those millions of soldiers who died for my freedo’. Its sad cause Trudeau is taking away those freedoms @AbdiGaalDoon
logic right here. if the allies lost ww1 somalia would have survived the scramble for africa instead of being bent over a table by the world powers. nacala ku yaal the dead colonizer bakhtis of ww1.

Why should anyone be forced to mourn people they do not care for?
As I said it's about showing respect a lot of young men died in that war including colonial troops. That war also lead to what started the second world war which itself lead to decolonisation.

It's an important part of human history if you think about it, many don't care to contemplate that fact it seems.

reer

VIP
As I said it's about showing respect a lot of young men died in that war including colonial troops. That war also lead to what started the second world war which itself lead to decolonisation.

It's an important part of human history if you think about it, many don't care to contemplate that fact it seems.
ww1 was a catastrophe for somalis and the muslim world. infact we have yet to recover from the shackles of the british empire. Ilaahow naarta geli.

ww1 was a catastrophe for somalis and the muslim world. infact we have yet to recover from the shackles of the british empire. Ilaahow naarta geli.
Exactly, why should anyone care about cadaan people who died a century ago, when they're the same ones who colonized us

Exactly, why should anyone care about cadaan people who died a century ago, when they're the same ones who colonized us
Sxb did you read anything I wrote? First world war was a global one and not just Cadaan died in it, a lot of colonial troops also died in the trenches.

I mostly agree with you but there were a lot of colonial troops who fought in the Westerners armies and gave their lives for it. Perhaps any one of us unknowingly have a great grandparent who fought in that war.

Last edited:
It's about showing respect to the people that died in that war, it wasn't just cadaans who died fighting in it. Many colonial soldiers lost their lives on those first world war battlefields.

If you're in the tv or media business it's courtesy to wear the poppy, that black woman is just attracting negative criticism. It's not a good look.
My great grandfathers were forced to fight in these cadaan people’s wars by their own colonizers. They didn’t choose that.

We had to wear a poppy back in school but now that I’m done school I don’t go out of my way, idgaf

How can we forget the great Canadian Don Cherry who was cancelled for complaining about the huge drop in people wearing poppies? He was fired in the most humiliating fashion and then viciously attacked and called a racist by his so called best friend and Coach's Corner's co-host of over 30 years Ron Maclean. Ron is the biggest snake. He was nodding in the video in agreement but then betrays Don when the wokester mob began to go crazy on Twitter.

Don Cherry shot himself in the foot. Nobody cares about Remembrance Day :mjlol: This is not U.S where he would be backed by every country bumpkin. He’s in the wrong country

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Don Cherry shot himself in the foot. Nobody cares about Remembrance Day :mjlol: This is not U.S where he would be backed by every country bumpkin. He’s in the wrong country

Pass me what you're smoking. Remembrance Day is a huge affair. You probably went to majority refugee schools or something with cadaan teachers who are ashamed to be Canadian. I recall people getting suspended for talking during Remembrance Day ceremonies and during the morning national anthem. Cadaans take nationalism and their war dead very seriously.

Cherry is a household name and was cancelled. That's the day I lost hope for this country. This country is now lost and I blame mass immigration from shithole countries.

Pass me what you're smoking. Remembrance Day is a huge affair. You probably went to majority refugee schools or something with cadaan teachers who are ashamed to be Canadian. I recall people getting suspended for talking during Remembrance Day ceremonies and during the morning national anthem. Cadaans take nationalism and their war dead very seriously.

Cherry is a household name and was cancelled. That's the day I lost hope for this country. This country is now lost and I blame mass immigration from shithole countries.
I went to both refugee schools and white schools and nobody cared about it equally. Remembrance Day assembly was for taking naps. When you heard “In Flander’s Field”, it was time to horse around. They tried to force us to wear poppies but we would just stab each other with it

Trending