Pop Smoke Dead

Weird i keep running into these stories about famous rappers dying All if which i never heard of them till they die.After doing a bit of research he had a lot of young people in that house no elders to advice him or over look. Sad to see young kids dying like this.
He is the same age as my niece i remember changing her diapers and when she was born sad to see these kids dying off like this. They think they all grown but they're kid mix that with drugs ,money and fame of course someone will get hurt.shame!

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
He has a unique, deep voice that would have distinguished him from the rest. Shame his light was extinguished for good.

OAN: he left the hood and should have left his hood friends. Brought him nothing but trouble and eventually killed him of petty reasoning. Sad.

Macalin M

Out here
He has a unique, deep voice that would have distinguished him from the rest. Shame his light was extinguished for good.

OAN: he left the hood and should have left his hood friends. Brought him nothing but trouble and eventually killed him of petty reasoning. Sad.
He was tryna feed the whole gang with his millions. It’s just a shame that niggas get jealous.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
He's going to the hellfire like many in this thread. Repent and ask forgiveness from Allah. This is no joke. Stop your wasting your time on rap music and committing zina. The fire of hell will be so hot it will be black.

Question: Have you seen him right before his dead?

Have you seen his position he died?
If you can’t answer these questions then you should be quiet.

Being a rapper doesnt take one out of the fold of Islam unless he pleased the rap game in front of the Worship of Allah. Shirk can take one out of the hold of islam. Study your Deen ‎بارك الله فيك

I even don’t know this rapper but we should not judge about his akhira. And you should be care of what you say. You said a dangerous statement.

It doesn't matter. If one dies as a kaffir it's haram to make dua or for them. The prophet (saw) wanted to make dua of forgiveness for his dead uncle Abu Talib and Allah forbade him from doing so. Once a kaffir dies, we don't say RIP or make dua for them.

found out hes muslim. so make dua for him now

Weird i keep running into these stories about famous rappers dying All if which i never heard of them till they die.After doing a bit of research he had a lot of young people in that house no elders to advice him or over look. Sad to see young kids dying like this.
He is the same age as my niece i remember changing her diapers and when she was born sad to see these kids dying off like this. They think they all grown but they're kid mix that with drugs ,money and fame of course someone will get hurt.shame!
lool how old are you

Trending