Pop Smoke Dead

Im not condoning his sayings nor im a stupid enough to take everything he says litteraly.
Plus the guy is in his 20s his life has barely started, so to say "Nothing of value was lost" is stupid and inhumane.
Many people who werent the best people in their earlier life turned their life around later on, perfect example would be Mohammed Ali, he even converted. So if he died in his early life i guess nothing of value was lost?

I became inhumane to hearing rappers getting shot, after 2pac was gunned down. I was a huge 2pac fan growing up. I always tried to overlook his thug image and gang affiliation, because he had so much more to offer in life, even when XX died that hit me hard aswell, dude had some bangers and good music when you're depressed and down. Nipsey Hussle too, he was deep in the streets too but I never really looked at that part of his life because he offered alot to his community.

It's like the only way for rappers to become big is that they have to put on this fake gangster image, when alot of them were good people. I apologise for the comments, it wasn't the right moment or time for me to say those things right after someone's passing.

How long are we as fans and people, going to keep on saying ''R.I.P'' to these rappers when they keep on getting killed in most animalistic and barbaric circumstances, that's my point. When will people(i.e. the listeners, who download their music and go to their concerts) start taking responsibility too in calling out these artists for their violent content, and this also goes mainly to these record labels, who keep on putting out this type of music which influences the youth to imitate these kinds of violent acts that they see on their music videos

Last edited:
He's going to the hellfire like many in this thread. Repent and ask forgiveness from Allah. This is no joke. Stop your wasting your time on rap music and committing zina. The fire of hell will be so hot it will be black.
You don't know who's going to Jahannam or Jannah! Did Allah tell you so and so rapper is going to Jahannam? We can never says anyone is going anywhere unless Allah said it like he Said Abu Lahab is going to hellfire.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You don't know who's going to Jahannam or Jannah! Did Allah tell you so and so rapper is going to Jahannam? We can never says anyone is going anywhere unless Allah said it like he Said Abu Lahab is going to hellfire.

Islam is very clear on who goes to hell and heaven. It is very exclusive and will only have thousands of people. Learn about the religion you claim. Fornicators, homosexuals, smokers, thieves, clan supremacists, listeners of rap music will not be in jannah with the prophets and their closest followers. You are dreaming. It is an insult that you think they will be allowed anywhere near them. You are disrespecting them to say "you don't know who is going to hell". Bullshit. We all know. Allah swt is very clear. So you think these Somali rappers on YouTube will be in the same place as my beloved prophets and the very few who are thinking of Islam every minute? I'm logging off now. You are making my blood boil.

Islam is very clear on who goes to hell and heaven. It is very exclusive and will only have thousands of people. Learn about the religion you claim. Fornicators, homosexuals, smokers, thieves, clan supremacists, listeners of rap music will not be in jannah with the prophets and their closest followers. You are dreaming. It is an insult that you think they will be allowed anywhere near them. You are disrespecting them to say "you don't know who is going to hell". Bullshit. We all know. Allah swt is very clear. So you think these Somali rappers on YouTube will be in the same place as my beloved prophets and the very few who are thinking of Islam every minute? I'm logging off now. You are making my blood boil.
That's not what I'm saying. Yes, generally speaking, all those qualities you listed won't enter Jannah but we shouldn't specify and say so and so is going to hell. Allah knows best and let him judge. The only people we know going to hell are those mentioned in the Quran/Sahih Hadiths like Abu Lahab and his wife.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
That's not what I'm saying. Yes, generally speaking, all those qualities you listed won't enter Jannah but we shouldn't specify and say so and so is going to hell. Allah knows best and let him judge. The only people we know going to hell are those mentioned in the Quran/Sahih Hadiths like Abu Lahab and his wife.

Ok let me claim to be a Muslim like a munafiq like 99% of you but I will live like an atheist in real life. It is my ticket to jannah. I will fast only when around people and I will pray only when seen by religious people and I will commit zina and do all these unislamic things as long as I say I am Muslim and I will go to jannah. Thank you very much.

Lmao

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whoever said "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a barley grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of a wheat grain will be taken out of Hell. And whoever said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and has in his heart good (faith) equal to the weight of an atom will be taken out of Hell."

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
He was set up. His friend mike dee posted his addy on a gram post then edited the caption when the hit happened before he was even pronounced dead.

Boo hoo
Satanic rapper dies, everyone becomes ‘shaken’ and start reminding themselves of the end times. More important people die everyday smh

He was set up. His friend mike dee posted his addy on a gram post then edited the caption when the hit happened before he was even pronounced dead.

Madows have a crabs in a barrel mentality...

they will kill and robbed their own family just for money :noneck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A wise ass for sure!!!

11228.jpg

Trending