Pop Smoke Dead

Being a rapper in this day and age is suicidal it was bad back then but worse now. You have to be extra, extra cautious. Gun on you at all times and alert 24/7. All that attention and ice makes you a super high value target. You gotta sleep with the chrome too. Rappers dying is an everyday occurrence, what’s crazy is how they always die when they’re about to reach the next level. Pop smoke had great music but he was lacking smh.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I wouldn’t troll about death man. Come on

defo. Take your w’s in silence, no one want to see you one except your marge I swear.

At first I misread it "Pop Smoke is dead" thinking you mean is music is dead that's what I meant by trolling. Not that he LITERALLY IS DEAD he was 100% setup which is even more fucked trying to guess in the moment who done this to you

This shit makes you not want to tell anyone in your life anything. This dude was set up

No one does home invasions in Hollywood Hills.

He posted his own address on Facebook story last night

ERJoHr6X0AAInAJ.jpeg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
At first I misread it "Pop Smoke is dead" thinking you mean is music is dead that's what I meant by trolling. Not that he LITERALLY IS DEAD he was 100% setup which is even more fucked trying to guess in the moment who done this to you

Screenshot_20200219-173642_Twitter.jpg