Wow surprising results
8 percent voted 2-3 kids
6 people want to raise 10 kids on government assistance
6 people voted to increase their small tribe:pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i'm a billionaire so i need four sons to pass my wealth to
the worse thing that can happen to wealthy man like me is missing each time and having only daughters

This is a dumb comment. Why do Somali men hate having daughters :mindblown:

This is a dumb comment. Why do Somali men hate having daughters :mindblown:
a daughter won't carry your name forward, her childern will not have my surname but rather another guy from my gen who didn't miss and made a boy,
i want daughters but i see them as a liability than a asset, a good liability though make no mistake, but son will continue and build on my lineage and if raised well, he will make ur surname a legendary household

actually a daughter could be an asset if she was to take care of me when i grow old but it will mostly like not happen given how contagious xalimoism and femnism is and the rapid increase of somali elder in care home

Imagine raising your daughter for 18 years only for her to disrespect u and become a fucking hoe :damn:

Any man who have daughters is a fucking cuck tbh :mjcry:
She won't understand. Most females today would allow their daughters to be fucked upstairs , because they are strong independent women.

:deadosama:

a daughter won't carry your name forward, her childern will not have my surname but rather another guy from my gen who didn't miss and made a boy,
i want daughters but i see them as a liability than a asset, a good liability though make no mistake, but son will continue and build on my lineage and if raised well, he will make ur surname a legendary household

actually a daughter could be an asset if she was to take care of me when i grow old but it will mostly like not happen given how contagious xalimoism and femnism is and the rapid increase of somali elder in care home
I want them to conduct case a study on children since the Era females left their motherly roles untill now to see the effects it has had on them.

I guarantee you the children with stay at home mothers will perform better and will be less psychopathic. I think Bowl y already did a study on this.

@Emily your kid might end up a school shooter if you don't give him enough attention.

@Emily your kid might end up a school shooter if you don't give him enough attention.
Her son would be posting on Incels.is caalacalin about having a 4 inch wrist and wanting to shoot up a mall, but is too much of a fucking pussy to do it
full

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I dislike children, and they're expensive af. Imagine how much money I'll save and the holidays and cars I'll be able to buy rather then spend it on a ungrateful loud little shit

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Talk about irrational fear lol
Women carry the family’s lineage. Your daughters’ kids are your grandchildren. Women are respected in the developed world and even when it comes to divorce women win and inherit the husbands’ wealth. The law is always on the women’s side. We all know what happened to Jeff Bezos. Boys can carry your name but they will they will turn out to be unproductive incels like you. Also you can’t determine the gender of the child, talk shit all you want, good for nothing men always end up having a lot daughters who hate them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I want them to conduct case a study on children since the Era females left their motherly roles untill now to see the effects it has had on them.

I guarantee you the children with stay at home mothers will perform better and will be less psychopathic. I think Bowl y already did a study on this.

Children with two loving parents do well in life anyway. Marry an educated feminist who will nurture and educate your kids

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bruh u would rather have a daughter who gets fucked left and right by different men than to have an unattractive son :kanyehmm:

Cant say that im surprised by your comment.

Like mother, like daughter :mjlol:
I would value my daughters’s whole being than what she does with her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending