• My tribe is too small so I want have atleast 20

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
For me 1-2 is more than enough. Kids are too damn expensive plus they age you fast and make you gain weight. I don’t want to lose my petite figure.

4 max, but realistically 2 what ever i get I'll count my blessings, about aging everyone is different lol they still ask for my ID at some places, when i was young i use to feel offended, but now that I'm 30 years old and they compliment me i just smile and tell them thanks.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I already have two sons aged 6 and 4 and lost one last september, my dad had twelve of us in Somalia, Hopefully I will manage to raise at least 8-10 In the West.:yacadiim:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
4 children. 2 daughters and two sons. If not, I'm content with whatever Allah gives me. At the very least 3. I.A:fittytousand:

I already have two sons aged 6 and 4 and lost one last september, my dad had twelve of us in Somalia, Hopefully I will manage to raise at least 8-10 In the West.:yacadiim:

Sorry to hear that my guy. inshallah you will reunited in the highest levels of jannah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanks guys, let us all breed like Indha yar and fill these huge land.:fittytousand:

5805.jpg
LOL Manafesto Good Avatar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t you dare steal my favorite DP, took me a whole week to upload it.:farole:

That is my favorite song actually, whenever it comes on the radio, i instantly have a good mood! If i am in a bad mood, i say........
5560.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I would love to have a big family, laakin 10 is too much though. Think about how many food you have to buy.... 5-6 is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts