poor hygiene due to hijab

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Hygiene is very important as adult we need to take 2 showers a day one in the morning and one in the evening after work or before bed. Clean clothes and a good diet are also very important for us physically and mentally. I would advice Somali girls to get keratin or Japanese hair Straightening if curly hair is difficult to manage see a hairstylist once or twice a year invest in yourself.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I don't know why this comment made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

100% agree with this. Especially with the obesity part. Many, many young women are overweight and I suspect it has to do with the abaya and modest attire. Not saying we should not wear it, but being modest does not override your health. Eat healthy and take care of your body. Many girls don't start taking care of themselves until marriage. That's unfortunate because you should be doing that throughout as a single woman.

I have soo much more to say, but I think I'll keep it cute because I don't want to be labelled a "pick-me."

Edit: I'll say it, who cares. Many hijabi's think that a muslim man will overlook their bodies and marry them for the sake of Allah. They don't understand that being overweight makes it harder to find a husband (if that is what you want) and are shocked when they are passed over for their skinnier counterparts. I see more overweight and obese hijabis/jilbabis then normal weight or skinny ones.
to be fair there are some people i see who look overweight with the jiblab/abaya, and look surprisingly normal with just a pants/shirt.