poor ghanaians under attack for selling Dirac

Should Somalis stop selling and wearing macawis since it is Indian/South Asian in origin? How about the khamis?
I don’t know about all that so I won’t speak on it. Too much history there. I don’t see a problem as long as the people who originated it don’t have a problem.

These people can stay mad all they want , there is nothing they can do about it , just wasting their energy and time over something out of their control.

globalization welcomes you , maryooley lol.

they are promoting on tiktok and instagram and are planning to move to a website soon. i dont think its okay to profit off ones culture while not being part of that culture. why do that. sell your own clothes
people profit of other cultures 24/7, indians with AA culture, the whole world with Mexican and italian culture, you think dominos was opened by a italian guy. Business is business Personally i dont mind them selling it as long as somalis get credit for them, we gotta push the somali brand foward

The Ghanaian sisters showed how much they like the "Isii Nafta" song that has become mainstream throughout the world. They dressed like their fellow African Nimco Happy and danced with her song.

Now, all of a sudden, the 68 IQ Xalimos are jumping up and down and demanding that those fellow Ghanaian sisters should stop "appropriating" their dirac or baati.

What? :heh: That is the 68 IQ in action :deadmanny::deadpeter: Their little brains can't see what those Ghanian sisters were doing: Promoting a song sung by a fellow African and a Somali musician Nimco Happy.

The problem with the big fore-headed Xalimos is their world revolves around being arrogant in cyberspace, never look at things in context, and just open their big mouths. And if they aren't bashing Faraxs online or defending khaniis-inspired BLM stuff, the big fore-headed Xalimos are making issues out of something that is not even a concern.
:jcoleno:

Those Ghanaian sisters would wear and celebrate anything positive that comes out of Somalia because to them that is from their fellow Africans. The question is, can the big foreheaded Xalimos do the same instead of running with trivial stuff like "cultural appropriation"? I doubt it. I am close getting a heart attack every time I see a big forehead Xalimos opening their big mouths.

Last edited:
What I find bizarre is Somali males being overly defensive over an issue that is not personal to them. You don't wear Somali female attire, you have no emotional or cultural bond to it the same way us women do, we have the right to decide what offends us pertaining our clothing.

Focus on what concerns you as a male Somali; fixing your homeland and defending it from foreign males, start there.

*Nobody cares when a foreign woman wears the dirac to a Somali wedding or even for fun, but these Madow business ladies are trying to profit off our cultural garments and repackage it as "Modest Fashion", that's what's problematic.
Damn you went straight for the jugular :mjcry:

Why do somalis sell khamis and abayas in their shops ? Do you see anyone complain ?
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

The Ghanaian sisters showed how much they like the "Isii Nafta" song that has become mainstream throughout the world. They dressed like their fellow African Nimco Happy and danced with her song.

Now, all of a sudden, the 68 IQ Xalimos are jumping up and down and demanding that those fellow Ghanaian sisters should stop "appropriating" their dirac or baati.

What? :heh: That is the 68 IQ in action :deadmanny::deadpeter: Their little brains can't see what those Ghanian sisters were doing: Promoting a song sung by a fellow African and a Somali musician Nimco Happy.

The problem with the big fore-headed Xalimos is their world revolves around being arrogant in cyberspace, never look at things in context, and just open their big mouths. And if they aren't bashing Faraxs online or defending khaniis-inspired BLM stuff, the big fore-headed Xalimos are making issues out of something that is not even a concern.
:jcoleno:

Those Ghanaian sisters would wear and celebrate anything positive that comes out of Somalia because to them that is from their fellow Africans. The question is, can the big foreheaded Xalimos do the same instead of running with trivial stuff like "cultural appropriation"? I doubt it. I am close getting a heart attack every time I see a big forehead Xalimos opening their big mouths.
Look at how quick he attacks halimo’s and puts Somali ppl down… this mentally I’ll dude is definitely not Somali.

with the way he’s defending these west African women like his life depends on it… I’m thinking he’s a west African man or a descendant. He’s also very feminine in the way he responds and attacks women on here… huge incel vibes.

it’s obvious he’s a larper.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Y'all are fucking pathetic wheres ur deeg its our cultural attire today and whats next tommorow they're gonna claim it as their own. Its cultural appropriation and day light robbery use your brain. They're gonna steal the buisness of hooyos and get bigger and swindle people. Best to nip it in the bud!

Look at how quick he attacks halimo’s and puts Somali ppl down… this mentally I’ll dude is definitely not Somali.

with the way he’s defending these west African women like his life depends on it… I’m thinking he’s a west African man or a descendant. He’s also very feminine in the way he responds and attacks women on here… huge incel vibes.

Says by the woman who bragged about "being wined and dined by ballers while her mahram watches her". :jcoleno::snoop::hova:

Genie

The last suugo bender

sis hes giving madow bantu vibes frrrrr

Trending

Latest posts