Polygamy is not to benefit men

Alluring

Sayonara
I always see these posts about polygamy from muslim men on here and other social media and they think the sole purpose was for lustful reasons. When in reality it was for the protection of women especially widows & slaves & poor women. I notice that when people criticize men who are polygamous on their unfair treatment of their wives they point out that the Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives. They conveniently leave out the fact that the majority of the Prophet's wives were widows, divorcees, and captives. Statistics also show there are more women than men and as times progresses for every man there will be 50 women which is a sign of the day of Judgement. So that leaves many women single because of population disparity, polygamy is the islamic method that fixes that disparity.

Non-muslims always use polygamy as some sort of bash against Islam when it also helps women who are less fortunate. Polygamy isn't for me at all but I wish people stopped making it seem like it's terrible & misogynistic while ignoring the reasoning behind it.

polygamy existed because women would rather be the 3rd woman to a rich and successful husband then be the only one for a bum

It was never made for the benefit of men, it was the choice of women.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara

Consider using this it works well on roaches no matter the size or shape <3 #BodyPositivity
raid.jpeg

i like the idea of polygamy. If wifey starts piping up just say youll stay at the other wifes house. If the food isn't good just don't eat and eat at which ever wife cooks the best.
Life becomes simple. All the wives divert each other as well so they can have their drama and not involve me as well

Alluring

Sayonara
i like the idea of polygamy. If wifey starts piping up just say youll stay at the other wifes house. If the food isn't good just don't eat and eat at which ever wife cooks the best.
Life becomes simple. All the wives divert each other as well so they can have their drama and not involve me as well

What happens when your first wife gets mad at you? Does she leave you and go to second wifes house & talk sh*t while scissor.jpg each other?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's more of a fantasy than something practical. My father and grandfather only had one wife out of choice. Anything less than monogamy isn't worth it. I'd rather live as a virgin for the rest of my life than settle for something that deviates from the standards I was brought up with.

What happens when your first wife gets mad at you? Does she leave you and go to second wifes house & talk sh*t while View attachment 138304 each other?

That's the thing if wifey can move around i won't be doing my job as a man. Of course, ive got to step in i might just air her for a while. This is why i hit gym my stamina is on point and i will perfect the creep behind wifey whilst shes making suugo tactic to give her a hug and do it on the kitchen table.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's more of a fantasy than something practical. My father and grandfather only had one wife out of choice. Anything less than monogamy isn't worth it. I'd rather live as a virgin for the rest of my life than settle for something that deviates from the standards I was brought up with.

This is a respectable choice. I'm a firm believer that you'll find what you're looking for when you least expect it.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for polygamy. :mjlol:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Both of grandfathers had multiple wives that they loved equally, treated fairly and had lots of children with. Communication is key, if you have the energy and lacaag for it then by all means go ahead.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think staying married to 1 wife is better cause the more wives you get the less time you gonna spend with your kids if you got two wives that means out of the 7 days in a week 3 days your with wife

Where as if you only got 1 wife you can always spend quality time with your wife and kids

Also you got 1 wife its more convenient to go on trips and travel the world

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always see these posts about polygamy from muslim men on here and other social media and they think the sole purpose was for lustful reasons. When in reality it was for the protection of women especially widows & slaves & poor women. I notice that when people criticize men who are polygamous on their unfair treatment of their wives they point out that the Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives. They conveniently leave out the fact that the majority of the Prophet's wives were widows, divorcees, and captives. Statistics also show there are more women than men and as times progresses for every man there will be 50 women which is a sign of the day of Judgement. So that leaves many women single because of population disparity, polygamy is the islamic method that fixes that disparity.

Non-muslims always use polygamy as some sort of bash against Islam when it also helps women who are less fortunate. Polygamy isn't for me at all but I wish people stopped making it seem like it's terrible & misogynistic while ignoring the reasoning behind it.

A man's sexual thirst is not taken into account here. Men are not like Women. They have needs. I say, two wives is enough. in my humble experienced opinion

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A man's sexual thirst is not taken into account here. Men are not like Women. They have needs. I say, two wives is enough. in my humble experienced opinion

Actually Ms. Basra, a man could be monogamous to one woman for life. Some men are more inclined to this than others.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Actually Ms. Basra, a man could be monogamous to one woman for life. Some men are more inclined to this than others.

I agree. NOT ALL MEN are the same too. There is a spectrum scale for real men vs less than real men. And when i say real vs less real, i dont mean to demean any man. I am just saying, an average man usually has high sexual thirst. Its deep in DNA. Even recorded in Quran by God, that men love women, gold, wealth etc etc etc

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree. NOT ALL MEN are the same too. There is a spectrum scale for real men vs less than real men. And when i say real vs less real, i dont mean to demean any man. I am just saying, an average man usually has high sexual thirst. Its deep in DNA. Even recorded in Quran by God, that men love women, gold, wealth etc etc etc

One woman can supersede multiple women. :russsmug:Why seek a 4 member harem when he can get novelty and familiarity all in one wife? In fact, there's a *psychological hack* to engender desire and increase testosterone levels for the same woman over and over as though she's new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending