Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have to read the thread to know that it's composed of
  1. Someone sharing pics of attractive African-American men
  2. Someone saying African-Americans are ugly because their noses as if that's something they can control
  3. Someone posting a manifesto of their fantasy to enslave "Madows"
  4. Someone saying Somali men are trash with picture of Barkhad Abdi as proof that all Somali men are ugly as if they all look like that
How close am I
:sass1:
That is exactly how it went :trumpsmirk:

Jeesto

VIP
tenor.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I don't even have to read the thread to know that it's composed of
  1. Someone sharing pics of attractive African-American men
  2. Someone saying African-Americans are ugly because their noses as if that's something they can control
  3. Someone posting a manifesto of their fantasy to enslave "Madows"
  4. Someone saying Somali men are trash with picture of Barkhad Abdi as proof that all Somali men are ugly as if they all look like that
How close am I
:sass1:
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hearts?:ulyin:
It's okay though, you don't have to follow the blueprint anyway-- it wasn't meant for you miskeen guys. Somali men should be respected and are for marriage material only; AA men are just for lust.:trumpsmirk:

Stop poisoning our children's minds Ethiopian witch

:ufdup:

TooMacaan

VIP
The one in the middle :liberaltears:
:susp:You're slacking b.
Why are their eyelashes so long? Their faces look way too girly for me.:nahgirl:

From that IG page, I prefer this type:
(what's his IG btw?)

Also, the guy in the grey shirt and the guy in the tank maybe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi I dare you delusional women spend a couple of hours in "da hood".

I guarantee you'll come back supporting the alt-right.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:susp:You're slacking b.
Why are their eyelashes so long? Their faces look way too girly for me.:nahgirl:

From that IG page, I prefer this type:
(what's his IG btw?)
The guy in the grey shirt and the guy in the tank maybe.
The guy in the grey shirt :trumpsmirk:
giphy.gif

Dont understand y'all halimos that want aa. Even West africams dont want Them. :susp::chrisfreshhah:
Go ahead do thrm. Y'all Will return to faraxs after aa nigga leaves u and ur kid:denzelnigga:

Hearts?:ulyin:
It's okay though, you don't have to follow the blueprint anyway-- it wasn't meant for you miskeen guys. Somali men should be respected and are for marriage material only; AA men are just for lust.:trumpsmirk:
Nah babes, iv surpassed the faarax lifestyle. :drakekidding:
from this day forward i will dedicating my life to the sweet love making language of ebonics.:lawd: By the time i have mastered this mysterious language you and @Someone will be shaking that ass like theres no tomorrow:mjhaps:

Are you man :williamswtf:. Somali men are to marry but niggas are to f*ck. Wallahi u have changed. I will not marry a woman who goes around the AA block:tacky:
loooool. women from all cultures have this mentality. Its actually a human phenomenon actually not specifically just women. Culture and practices just limit us from acting these lusts. Its much better for you as a man to just stay single with no marriage tied to you and f*ck these es. Its fun and you won't waste your resources :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending