Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I only posted 1 guys pic and you must admit he's a good looking guy.
As for getting "pissed" about the PAWG threads, :nahgirl:, that's not me. I posted some pics along with the guys on those threads as well-- I don't hate UNLESS you're slandering/hating on your own women:mahubowtf: while pedestalzing girls from other ethnicities, as if they are inherently better.

If it's about looks going extinct, just remember the same applies to men :dabcasar:
They think we mad, Over what :pachah1:
beyonce%2B12.gif

Uff! This is pure banter from my side, even if I was attracted to AA I wouldnt associate myself with them.
:what1: what do u mean uff? did u not create this thread?:sass2:
u'll fit right in, have no worries.
we have too many Madow loving chicks on here.

TooMacaan

VIP
I have to admit african american have the blueprints to a woman's hearts. The downside of following this strategy is that i have to bounces if she becomes pregnant.:bell:
Hearts?:ulyin:
It's okay though, you don't have to follow the blueprint anyway-- it wasn't meant for you miskeen guys. Somali men should be respected and are for marriage material only; AA men are just for lust.:trumpsmirk:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Hearts?:ulyin:
It's okay though, you don't have to follow the blueprint anyway-- it wasn't meant for you miskeen guys. Somali men should be respected and are for marriage material only; AA men are just for lust.:trumpsmirk:
Are you man :williamswtf:. Somali men are to marry but niggas are to f*ck. Wallahi u have changed. I will not marry a woman who goes around the AA block:tacky:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I don't even have to read the thread to know that it's composed of
  1. Someone sharing pics of attractive African-American men
  2. Someone saying African-Americans are ugly because their noses as if that's something they can control
  3. Someone posting a manifesto of their fantasy to bring back slavery for all the "Madows"
  4. Someone saying Somali men are trash with picture of Barkhad Abdi as proof that all Somali men are ugly as if they all look like that
How close am I
:sass1:

Last edited:
I don't even have to read the thread to know that it's composed of
  1. Someone sharing pics of attractive African-American men
  2. Someone saying African-Americans are ugly because their noses as if that's something they can control
  3. Someone posting a manifesto of their fantasy to enslave "Madows"
  4. Someone saying Somali men are trash with picture of Barkhad Abdi as proof that all Somali men are ugly as if they all look like that
How close am I
:sass1:
Very accurate :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts