Status
Not open for further replies.
Jjero: Baby....i-i missed my period

De'Quandravious:

tenor.gif

:dead:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I didn't compare, But it still sounds as stupid as a black ass somali saying they're not black
It's corny
So please describe to me what is black then. Our skin is dark I am not going to deny that but Sri Lankan can be darker the somalis and yet there not define as black. Native americans could be darker then AA yet they were seen as distinctively different groups. yes are skin is dark and yes there is some Somalis as dark as dinka but the majority of us are medium brown. Skin colour does not equal race anymore. Dna and Genetics is what you are and we are further from the typical Black person then an Mongolian to an french person. The term black is now an social construct that has no real meaning.

I will never identify as black because I have an culture, language and history and share nothing with any west africans. My identity is simply somali. If you know anything about ur culture u will not allow your self to be defined by the white man because it was inconvenient for the white man to honour ur heritage . I will define myself not allow the western world to.

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan is only posting pics cus she used to get pissed about all the PAWG or PAWG threads the guys used to make @Jjero is just a lost soul.
I only posted 1 guys pic and you must admit he's a good looking guy.
As for getting "pissed" about the PAWG threads, :nahgirl:, that's not me. I posted some pics along with the guys on those threads as well-- I don't hate UNLESS you're slandering/hating on your own women:mahubowtf: while pedestalzing girls from other ethnicities, as if they are inherently better.

@TooMacaan @Jjero do you want to go extinct? marry a madow and the offspring will look like a Bantu, if your parents even let you
:siilaanyolaugh:
If it's about looks going extinct, just remember the same applies to men :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending