[POLL] Should we cancel Tory Lanez

Should he be cancelled

• Total voters
Yet know one talks about Cardi B raping men and stealing there shit and she wasn’t thrown in jail but when a man does it’s something else
It’s the way subconsciously human beings work. Same way we don’t get shamed for being in numerous sexual relationships, they don’t get shamed for violence against men. It is what it is.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Did you watch her statement? She protected him from the police. She was unarmed too. I swear let Kylie get shot and y’all wouldnt have been saying it’s her fault

i was trolling. change ur bio sis, another has surpassed you in trolling olympics

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Nicki is much more miskeen than cardi. She would never

nicki still new york she would if she had to. just not to trailer rats who act ghetto asf in classy settings like retardi b

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
nicki still new york she would if she had to. just not to trailer rats who act ghetto asf in classy settings like retardi b
Nick can throw shit for anyone who tests her. But rn she’s a mother and overall so sweet, her interviews are so cute honestly
i was trolling. change ur bio sis, another has surpassed you in trolling olympics
man shut up I’m trying :noneck:

Trending