[POLL] Should we cancel Tory Lanez

Should he be cancelled

• Total voters
I don’t think we should to be honest it wouldn’t be fair I mean Cardi B didn’t get canceled when she drugged men and stole their money and raped them if anything we should let the man stay and build his career and cancel people that are pedophiles and rapist like Cardi B your welcome If you disagree with me than let me know in the posts I know all the Cardi B fan girls will grill me it’s whatever though

I don’t think we should to be honest it wouldn’t be fair I mean Cardi B didn’t get canceled when she drugged men and stole their money and raped them if anything we should let the man stay and build his career and cancel people that are pedophiles and rapist like Cardi B your welcome If you disagree with me than let me know in the posts I know all the Cardi B fan girls will grill me it’s whatever though
I don’t think Carbi B fans are here lol.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
druggin men isn’t the same as shooting a unarmed woman in her foot

he's 4 feet midget we don't need to cancel him he came out cancelled :pachah1:
He is actually very tall I mean look how tall he is compared to women that are 5’6 so tall he’s a living giant wow

1601658716291.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You gotta learn to separate art from the artist.
Tory Lanez shot her. OK. If he did than that was a shitty move.

Does this mean we have to stop listening to his material? No. :childplease:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
everyone hates tory cause hes canadian. salty americans pressed cause he showed no mercy to their talentless linebacker meghman the stallion

meghan obviously provoked him, he wont let the shotty ring for no reason

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
everyone hates tory cause hes canadian. salty americans pressed cause he showed no mercy to their talentless linebacker meghman the stallion

Did you watch her statement? She protected him from the police. She was unarmed too. I swear let Kylie get shot and y’all wouldnt have been saying it’s her fault

You obviously got some type of complex against Americans lol

Nah that’s what happens when you shoot a female. You get canceled.

Trending