Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Are you muslim and you oppose Sharia Laws

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You can't really believe in one part of Islam and not believe in another at the same time as they are all connected.
I oppose the f*ck out of Sharia Law
Sharia Law is composed up of sources from the Qur'an, the hadiths and also fatwas. You can connect the points.
You're not making sense here.. How do you justify your beliefs as a Muslim if you're not accepting of the Sharia?

Judging or ruling according to other than what Allaah has revealed is contrary to faith and Tawheed, which are Allaah’s rights.

“Have you seen those (hypocrites) who claim that they believe in that which has been sent down to you, and that which was sent down before you, and they wish to go for judgement (in their disputes) to the Taaghoot (false judges, etc.) while they have been ordered to reject them. But Shaytaan wishes to lead them astray. And when it is said to them: ‘Come to what Allaah has sent down and to the Messenger,’ see they hypocrites turn away from you (Muhammad) with aversion.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:60-61]

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You can't really believe in one part of Islam and not believe in another at the same time as they are all connected.

Sharia Law is composed up of sources from the Qur'an, the hadiths and also fatwas. You can connect the points.
You're not making sense here.. How do you justify your beliefs as a Muslim if you're not accepting of the Sharia?

I believe in it I just don't agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending