Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Are you muslim and you oppose Sharia Laws

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What's so wrong with this poll? It's a SS survey to see how many Muslims would welcome Sharia Laws. @Sufiyan thinks Muslims want Sharia laws when people are fucking fleeing Sharia Laws.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I'm putting you on Ignore.
zXBduti.png
now you're starting to sound like a Hutu

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How can you be Muslim and oppose Sharia law?

Because I'm a prudent Muslim. It doesn't work in modern times and it can be a used as a tool for men to use against women. Just look at Saudi Arabia women there are put in jail for speaking out against rape.

Bohol

VIP
Uh don't drink beer nor vodka.

Yes I drink occasionally. Somalis condemn alcohol not for religious reasons but cultural. A lot of Somalis that arrived during the 90's do drink they just hide it. They all fear being the talk of the town. Somalis should stop being so judgmental. And Khat is much worse than a person that can moderately drink.

This isn't the best way to do this. You're making something non-binary, binary. There's so much gray areas in between your two interpretations that you haven't explored. And neither have you taken a look at what sharia law, which is a dumb term in of itself, really is and how it's structured as an abstract concept. You've opted to choose the popular, and sensationalized version of something that the people who on tv talk about, but don't even understand themselves. Then used their meaningless arguments to justify your stance. I'm not hating, i'd just like to say, maybe it's best to step back and look at what sharia law, again dumb term, is. Which is an abstract concept, since it's based on an abstract, and highly self interpretable text. Any people could morally justify governing themselves based on how they interpret the Quran, and come out mostly fine as a starting society. Just because the middle east has a certain way of looking at it, doesn't necessarily mean that their way is the correct, nor only way of looking at it. Again, not hating. Just taken back by how Bill O'reilly like your question was posed. There's more than two choices, almost always about how to approach something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts