• Manchester United

• Paris Saint German

• Atletico Madrid

• Sunderland

• Osasuna

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry m8 but Utd r head and shoulders above arsenal. Just cus recently we have dipped, and you got a few wins and draws against us, don't mean jack. Our record against you is 8-4 and that's just from up to 2010. When you get a champions league and a prem, u can finally talk to Utd, and in the form Chelsea is in don't even try it. The big boys table is for city, utd and Chelsea. You and Tottenham r partimers.
I'm sorry m8 but Utd r head and shoulders above arsenal. Just cus recently we have dipped, and you got a few wins and draws against us, don't mean jack. Our record against you is 8-4 and that's just from up to 2010. When you get a champions league and a prem, u can finally talk to Utd, and in the form Chelsea is in don't even try it. The big boys table is for city, utd and Chelsea. You and Tottenham r partimers.
You've got to be kidding me. Are you aware that you've finished outside the top 4 for like 2 or 3 years now.....

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You guys are starting to sound like Liverpool.

Muh 5 times

:siilaanyolaugh:

I see the city and Chelsea fans stand strong with arsenal in this site, but simply put Utd will rise eventually, with the likes of pogba, rashford, martial , Mata and mikhi. Just watch next season when we win the premier league.

I see the city and Chelsea fans stand strong with arsenal in this site, but simply put Utd will rise eventually, with the likes of pogba, rashford, martial , Mata and mikhi. Just watch next season when we win the premier league.
That's what yáll said last year :hahaidiot:

@Bahal was right, you are turning into liverpool fans :deadpeter:

That's what yáll said last year :hahaidiot:

@Bahal was right, you are turning into liverpool fans :deadpeter:
Unlike them our dominance is still vivid in the memory of the premier league. Every now and then when rashford or martial score or show a bit fluid football it comes back like a Vietnam flashback. U can laugh now, but u won't be this time next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending