• Manchester United

• Paris Saint German

• Atletico Madrid

• Sunderland

• Osasuna

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as the 2016/2017 season is coming to a close, its only fair to create this poll. The clubs that have made us chuckle or sometimes burst out in laughter.
We have the ususal candidates but some new faces

My pick: Manchester United (it was a hot contest between them and arsenal but United have made me laugh the most.)

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It has to be Manchester United they spent around £170m just so could dab their way up to 6th place.

If Wenger had that amount we'd without a doubt clinch the title.

Watch these plebs lose against Ajax.

It has to be Manchester United they spent around £170m just so could dab their way up to 6th place.

After spending all that money, they're somehow worse than last season
:chrisfreshhah:

Sxb dont overrate Wenger. He spent 90 mil after finishing second and now doesnt even have a champions league spot. Hes qashin:bell:

By far arsenal, at least we traded top four for two trophies. If we went all out, we would have easily gotten top four instead of arsenal or Liverpool. Oh I nearly forgot were still getting champions league next year.

>sign the bundesliga POTY
>sign the latest instagram sensation and hire stormzy to rap about him
>convice your fans that you'll win the league
>scrape 1-1 draws against relegation fodder and farmers
>finish 6th
giphy.gif

By far arsenal, at least we traded top four for two trophies. If we went all out, we would have easily gotten top four instead of arsenal or Liverpool. Oh I nearly forgot were still getting champions league next year.
Two "mickey mouse" trophies
:chrisfreshhah:

Thats legit what United fans used to call them. Now all of a sudden you care about them
:kodaksmiley:

You talk as if Ajax aren't going to tear United apart, either that or Mouyes will show up and bore us to death.
also, the community shield is not a real trophy, it's a polished pre season match and the EFL cup is there to fill in TV slots.
Europa League is for clubs who can't financially compete with their CL counterparts:chrisfreshhah:You guys are lucky Sevilla aren't in it anymore to meme the way to winning it again

You talk as if Ajax aren't going to tear United apart, either that or Mouyes will show up and bore us to death.
also, the community shield is not a real trophy, it's a polished pre season match and the EFL cup is there to fill in TV slots.
Europa League is for clubs who can't financially compete with their CL counterparts:chrisfreshhah:You guys are lucky Sevilla aren't in it anymore to meme the way to winning it again
We will whoop Ajax.
For arsenal and Tottenham fans to insult Utd, is like a toddler insulting a full grown man.

And? What does that prove? With your logic Nottingham forest are bigger than yous as well. They've won it twice.....
I'm sorry m8 but Utd r head and shoulders above arsenal. Just cus recently we have dipped, and you got a few wins and draws against us, don't mean jack. Our record against you is 8-4 and that's just from up to 2010. When you get a champions league and a prem, u can finally talk to Utd, and in the form Chelsea is in don't even try it. The big boys table is for city, utd and Chelsea. You and Tottenham r partimers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It's got to be Manchester Utd, spent more money than Somalia's budget and might still end up in the Europa League playing FC Traktor in Ukraine on cold Thursday nights

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts