Politically incorrect opinion - Somalia and Somaliland are failed shitholes

Princefan

80s fan
They have been shitholes for 30 FUCKING YEARS. There are countries who were in worse situations yet they managed to develop their country in a shorter timespan.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
yea completely agree with you. But have hope because some day I will control Somalia from behind the scenes and focus on bringing us back to former glory
:fittytousand: :fittytousand: :fittytousand: :fittytousand: :fittytousand: :fittytousand:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wouldn't use that language, it's really not up lifting. It's better to say we are currently heading in the right direction after a period of uncertainty. don't worry, in a decade, we will surprise the world in a beautiful way :)

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I wouldn't use that language, it's really not up lifting. It's better to say we are currently heading in the right direction after a period of uncertainty. don't worry, in a decade, we will surprise the world in a beautiful way :)
Thank you for the positive attitude 😃😀😄

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
every nation go through this kind of downfall even worse but we have to be positive inshallah we will go pass this stage of our lives as one united nation (brotherhood) Somalia somali ba leh

It truly is, but its up to us Somalis to try and fix it. No point whinging about it. Also, if we start to put ourselves down, we're not going to progress, nor are we going to progress if we don't take accountability and accept that Somalia is the way it is due to Somalis. Our male leaders have failed us. But it is what it is. Now its time for the new generation to rise up and try to do the best that they can. However, we can't do that without having a sense of self love and respect for our culture and traditions.

Last edited:
Lmao you’re going through the denial stage. Somali’s chimped out and some are still doing so (politicians). We have ourselves to blame.

Literally.

Its not the Arabs that imported qabilism and lack of unity. We need to stop blaming others and come to terms with the fact that many of our leaders lack leadership skills, integrity and discipline.

Trending