Political axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's Good at infrastructure but millitary we Should stick with Turkey or go with Russia, there was last a incident of a armored Chinese vehicle that wasnt even armored it caused the death of the Kenyan soldiers in them. China takes notorious short cuts in the food and security sectors.
Thats crazy, i guess it was cheap
Is Russia even present in Africa? I dont think they have close ties with many:cosbyhmm:

Is Russia even present in Africa? I dont think they have close ties with many:cosbyhmm:
Nah not really but we are probally going to see them making lives on the region considering they want to be viewed as a world power again. They already voiced their opinion that they will vote against extending the arms embargo

Nah not really but we are probally going to see them making lives on the region considering they want to be viewed as a world power again. They already voiced their opinion that they will vote against extending the arms embargo
I'm quite surprised they are barely close to any countries in Africa, considering how large they are
Egypts tied with the West so they will probably start on sub saharan africa first (relations)

Each of those 'irrelevant' countries are relevant to the other countries and to each other
Somalia<->Ethiopia for example
And Egypt<->Sudan,Ethiopia

@Beja what are your thoughts
Sudan will side with team 2; we're kissing America's ass as of late but we still have a bad relationship with team 1, especially with Egypt.

We're trying to do a "reconciliation" to end the drama between the gulf countries, pretty much because we can't cut ties with Qatar due to the recent agriculture and tourism investments they made in Sudan and we can't cut ties with Saudis due to the $20 billion+ worth of resources in the Red Sea we share with them that we can't mine without them and there is over a million Sudanese citizens in Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
1. Team 1
  • UK
  • France
  • America
  • Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt
2. Team 2
  • China
  • Russia
  • Iran
  • Turkey (maybe??? the only thing holding it back is NATO and Erdogan doesn't seem to friendly)
  • Pakistan (irrelevant and neutral for the most part has ties to China)
3. states still awaiting their shipment of malaria prevention mosquito nets
  • Ethiopia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
All 3 will most likely side with team 1.

ftfy

They aren't they only stay within there sphere of influence as they are a land based military and country but supply Algeria with most of its military gear just a few months ago they made and sold them 2 world class submarines and also supply egypt to a much lesser extent astray are clearly an American ally.

Sudan will side with team 2; we're kissing America's ass as of late but we still have a bad relationship with team 1, especially with Egypt.

We're trying to do a "reconciliation" to end the drama between the gulf countries, pretty much because we can't cut ties with Qatar due to the recent agriculture and tourism investments they made in Sudan and we can't cut ties with Saudis due to the $20 billion+ worth of resources in the Red Sea we share with them that we can't mine without them and there is over a million Sudanese citizens in Saudi Arabia.
Is this Egypt issue getting worse

Team1

Russia
Iran
Asad/hesbola
North Korea

Team 2
EU
USA (for now)
U.K. (For now)
Arabs

Neutral
China

The rest belong to one of these teams

Apollo

VIP
In the European Union:

Cucked axis: Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Finland

Inbetweeners: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czechia, Slovakia, Italy

Uncucked axis: Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria

Is this Egypt issue getting worse
yes, although we've been at heads for centuries, its reached an absolute low now that Sudan banned Egyptian imports, made visa requirements for Egyptian men, and our ministers are cancelling their trips to Egypt.

black

live and let die.
yes, although we've been at heads for centuries, its reached an absolute low now that Sudan banned Egyptian imports, made visa requirements for Egyptian men, and our ministers are cancelling their trips to Egypt.

Why men specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending