Political axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is getting messy:susp:

What do you think the axes out of this list of countries are?
Europe
UK
Russia
France
NA
America
Asia
China
Iran
Turkey
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Africa
Somalia
Egypt
Ethiopia
Sudan

For example
America
Saudi Arabia
X
X​
X
X​

Etc. Where X are the countries above and the same group are allies.
Put 1 in 2 groups if possible

I am not politically aware of south america:susp:

1. Team 1
  • UK
  • France
  • America
  • Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt
2. Team 2
  • China
  • Russia
  • Iran
  • Turkey (maybe??? the only thing holding it back is NATO and Erdogan doesn't seem to friendly)
  • Pakistan (irrelevant and neutral for the most part has ties to China)
3. Neutral states
  • Ethiopia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
All 3 will most likely side with team 1.

Last edited:
1. Team 1
  • UK
  • France
  • America
  • Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt
2. Team 2
  • China
  • Russia
  • Iran
  • Turkey (maybe??? the only thing holding it back is NATO and Erdogan doesn't seem to friendly)
  • Pakistan (neutral for the most part but has ties to China)
3. Neutral states
  • Ethiopia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
Sudan maybe 2 no?

Or group 2 could be split further

I would agree with @Araman except I would put Israel and Turkey in category 1 and 2 respectively but also in their own category as they have their own secret agendas.

What about the neutral ones, they vary but based on 2017?

Also it doesnt have to be just 2 axes, some sometimes dont put china and russia together

1. Team 1
  • UK
  • France
  • America
  • Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Egypt
2. Team 2
  • China
  • Russia
  • Iran
  • Pakistan (irrelevant and neutral for the most part has ties to China)
3. Neutral states
  • Ethiopia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan

You forgot Israel for team 1, although I think the relationship Israel has with those countries is more of a parasitic relationship rather it being a mutual relationship...

UK, U.S, Japan South korea, India and Israel.

china, Russia, Pakistan, Iran and possibly Turkey

Germany, france and the rest of the langaab Europeans that Trump will Alienate.

It would be nice to see the collapse of the west since all they do is gang up on poor defenseless countries and bomb the crap out of them.

You forgot Israel for team 1, although I think the relationship Israel has with those countries is more of a parasitic relationship rather it being a mutual relationship...
I would agree with @Araman except I would put Israel and Turkey in category 1 and 2 respectively but also in their own category as they have their own secret agendas.

I didn't mention Israel because @fardowsa didn't list it.

@Prince Abubu Turkey is already in category 2.

What about the neutral ones, they vary but based on 2017?

Also it doesnt have to be just 2 axes, some sometimes dont put china and russia together

There are no neutral countries except maybe Switzerland. Every other powerful nation on earth has its own agenda and all the weak nations have to follow whatever the big bosses say.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The world is getting messy:susp:

What do you think the axes out of this list of countries are?
Europe
UK
Russia
France
NA
America
Asia
China
Iran
Turkey
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Africa
Somalia
Egypt
Ethiopia
Sudan

For example
America
Saudi Arabia
X
X​
X
X​

Etc. Where X are the countries above and the same group are allies.
Put 1 in 2 groups if possible

I am not politically aware of south america:susp:

Team 1 (the west):
UK
US (c)
France
Saudi
UAE
Egypt

Team 2 (the pagan):
Russia (c)
China
Iran
Turkey

Team 3 (irrelevant):
Somalia
Ethiopia
Pakistan
Sudan

Israeli-Wahabi-Anglo Axis with support from Europe, S korea and Japan
Russia-Iranian-Chinese axis with support from Turkey and the Shia Cresent, Central Asia and Belarus
The rest of the world are followers following either the power block closest to them our those who pay them the most.

Team 1 (the west):
UK
US (c)
France
Saudi
UAE
Egypt

Team 2 (the pagan):
Russia (c)
China
Iran
Turkey

Team 3 (irrelevant):
Somalia
Ethiopia
Pakistan
Sudan
Each of those 'irrelevant' countries are relevant to the other countries and to each other
Somalia<->Ethiopia for example
And Egypt<->Sudan,Ethiopia

@Beja what are your thoughts

There are no neutral countries except maybe Switzerland. Every other powerful nation on earth has its own agenda and all the weak nations have to follow whatever the big bosses say.
I meant the ones araman listed as neutral, based on 2017 politics where would you put them?
Like how i listed 3 above^ based on borders and river issues

A stable somalia would probably take group 1

I meant the ones araman listed as neutral, based on 2017 politics where would you put them?

Sudan will probably go in group 2 and Somalia in group 1, even though I hope we stay out of it.

not really almost all developing nations are taking team 2, specifically China would love to have Somalia as a asset in the one belt one road and its a known fact the West neglects African countries. I rather have us get close to China considering the infrastructure projects their willing to finance ( the dam in Ethiopia & a high speed rail way in Kenya) and the Turkey friendship will continue and probably sky rocket if Somalia becomes stable.

not really almost all developing nations are taking team 2, specifically China would love to have Somalia as a asset in the one belt one road and its a known fact the West neglects African countries. I rather have us get close to China considering the infrastructure projects their willing to finance ( the dam in Ethiopia & a high speed rail way in Kenya) and the Turkey friendship will continue and probably sky rocket if Somalia becomes stable.
True
I'd prefer this axes too, 1 would technically only make us get worse again:susp:
China's a good partner, surprised they havent been in the military industry in africa yet?....

True
I'd prefer this axes too, 1 would technically only make us get worse again:susp:
China's a good partner, surprised they havent been in the military industry in africa yet?....
China's Good at infrastructure but millitary we Should stick with Turkey or go with Russia, there was last a incident of a armored Chinese vehicle that wasnt even armored it caused the death of the Kenyan soldiers in them. China takes notorious short cuts in the food and security sectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.