Police in Canada SHOUTS at Somali girl (and others) for SMOKING SHISHA during Chinese virus "lockdown"

The reason people don’t take Coronavirus serious is most have not seen these sick people as they are in the hospitals. If people were sick and dropping in the streets these people would move differently sadly
No it's low IQ. Majority of people haven't seen anyone with it, yet they stay home.

You’ll get dark ugly lips an it reflects on your skin as well. Stay far away from it. Drink lots of water and make sure to sweat out the toxins.

What exactly do you gain from smoking it? :cosbyhmm:
Sweet, stress reducing nicotine. :ahh:
Completely quit smoking a month ago out pure fear that covid-19 blow my lungs the f*ck out wallahi lol

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Sweet, stress reducing nicotine. :ahh:
Completely quit smoking a month ago out pure fear that covid-19 blow my lungs the f*ck out wallahi lol
Find the cause of the stress, there are different ways to cope with stress and reducing it without getting toxins involved.

Great you quit the cigarettes at least. :nvjpqts:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ofcourse the dumbass records her own face, whats with these kids
and exposing themselves when they f*ck up :mjkkk:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol it’s not. I’ve seen it. Bunch of girls going to it on a daily basis, not on the weekends but Monday-Sunday.
I despise people who are balwad addicted.:susp:
Why don't they do it at home instead of going out they look to be in their 20s?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Some people are so careless, it's mind boggling, they wouldn't shed a tear if they took it home and infected the elderly or sick in their family. Hookah smoke is not that important and besides smokers are part of the at risk group. I like to look at the best in people, but I am having hard time right now. I hope they get it together :)

Some people are so careless, it's mind boggling, they wouldn't shed a tear if they took it home and infected the elderly or sick in their family. Hookah smoke is not that important and besides smokers are part of the at risk group. I like to look at the best in people, but I am having hard time right now. I hope they get it together :)
Wallahi you are such a positive person, imo these idiots deserve to catch corona for going out for god damn shisha

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why don't they do it at home instead of going out they look to be in their 20s?

Doing it at home is worse. You are showing your own family who you are and you are disrespecting them. Imagine they do it when guests come in the house and they can smell the shisha but she hides it when her mother runs to your room to know what that smell is.

Always stay safe and positive Jiron, never change walaal.