POLICE BRUTALITY: UK police officers caught on camera plummeting an Adeero to oblivion with batons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

They were probably surprised that he didn't shit himself like blacks do when cops show up. For real tho! The door shutting was just beautiful symbolism to represent want happens "behind closed doors" when cops have no witnesses around.

:ivers:

This nigga can't keep blacks out of his mouth. Nigga why you keep comparing somalis to blacks. Nigga why don't you compare yourself to pakistanis and indians and arabs. Them is your people. Always with the blacks this and blacks that no matter the topic. You must be tormented by our existance. Poor you.

This nigga can't keep blacks out of his mouth. Nigga why you keep comparing somalis to blacks. Nigga why don't you compare yourself to pakistanis and indians and arabs. Them is your people. Always with the blacks this and blacks that no matter the topic. You must be tormented by our existance. Poor you.[/QUOTE

Oops didn't mean to hurt you my little negro friend . Still the one lurking on a Somali site. You'd never catch me on lip stick alley. In fact they banned ppl from joining because the are super sensitive.

This nigga can't keep blacks out of his mouth. Nigga why you keep comparing somalis to blacks. Nigga why don't you compare yourself to pakistanis and indians and arabs. Them is your people. Always with the blacks this and blacks that no matter the topic. You must be tormented by our existance. Poor you.
You sound so fucking triggered. Also why are you keep using this "nigga" word, are you black american or a somali. :faysalwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
5 against one and they’re still struggling. UK cops are pussies walle laf ba ku wasi laha nacalada.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
am i black americans? Idiat bwoy go sit down.
We are still waiting for a response from the black delegation in this thread.
how are they so poor they eat mud? when will this country without any war escape poverty? Somalis are rich compared to them.
Or are you too busy whipping up another batch of Aunt Jemima's famous mud cookies?
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending