Poles Value Denying Muslim Refugees Over Being in EU, Poll Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Polish government faces a dual problem

1) Firstly it does not live up to the loyalty principal in accordance with the EU treaty, art 4, section 3 by not accepting refugees or aiding the Union in its endeavor.

2) Secondly it faces being found in violation against the basic principles of the EU in accordance with the European Union treaty art, 7 section 1-3.

Poland has recived more in aid from the EU than the Marshall to Western Europe, but yet a majority would risk all that to keep refugees out.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...r-banning-muslims-to-eu-membership-poll-shows

I suppouse you agree with this, @AbdiJohnson @ItsHanna @Axmed Xaji

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
My hypothesis is that Western Europe forces racial diversity onto Eastern Europe in order to keep cultural similarity between the two groups as they want to build a federal European state.

Good on Poland.

I don't like the Poles and Eastern Europeans in Canada. They are more pro migrant than the migrants themselves. Opposite to their cousins in the old country. They can learn from them.

Apollo

VIP
Good on Poland.

I don't like the Poles and Eastern Europeans in Canada. They are more pro migrant than the migrants themselves. Opposite to their cousins in the old country. They can learn from them.

Eastern Europeans who leave their countries often hate it and are generally liberal. The same phenomonon exists in Western Europe where the Eastern EU immigrants are generally more liberal than their counterparts back home(not all, but proportionally a lot more).

Eastern Europeans who leave their countries often hate it and are generally liberal. The same phenomonon exists in Western Europe where the Eastern EU immigrants are generally more liberal than their counterparts back home(not all, but proportionally a lot more).

I know one Pole and he's the biggest cuck I've ever known. I suspect we are friends today because he went out of his way to know me only because I'm Black.

Apollo

VIP
I know one Pole and he's the biggest cuck I've ever known. I suspect we are friends today because he went out of his way to know me only because I'm Black.

In the big urban cities of Western Europe you will see a lot of black and/or arab guys dating Eastern European/Slav FOB women. This perplexed me when I started noticing it as Eastern EU countries are portrayed as right wing/conservative due to how their governments act.

In the big urban cities of Western Europe you will see a lot of black and/or arab guys dating Eastern European/Slav FOB women. This perplexed me when I started noticing it as Eastern EU countries are portrayed as right wing/conservative due to how their governments act.

How about Eastern European men? I can see them dating black or Arab women.

Apollo

VIP
How about Eastern European men? I can see them dating black or Arab women.

Nope. I haven't observed them dating outside their race much. Probably because they are poor and most of the young nonwhite local women have high standards. LOL. The situation is somewhat similar to East Asian men vs women in North America but with different dynamics.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They should halt immigration from grown single men and only let in women and kids. #NoMoreRapefugees :nahgirl:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Smart move. Also no one wants to go to Poland to begin with. Keep your trash country.

Their country, their borders. They have every right to protect their country & prevent it from becoming another "Sweden". Poles & other Eastern Euros aren't mugs.

Typical Poles trying to solve a non-existent problem so they feel more "Western".

It's a good distraction from the fact their country is still a shithole.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Typical Poles trying to solve a non-existent problem so they feel more "Western".

It's a good distraction from the fact their country is still a shithole.

Is it a shithole? That would explain why so many of their youth are fleeing to other countries :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.