Pokemon go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
4v6OagVvx_CSB-IUMWoLSxRmNtaCYLBESQ0kR1ePu04.jpg
That photoshop attack would wipe out my whole squad, @rational state your team m8.

I haven't been playing often, so haven't chosen a team yet. I'm level 3 at this point.

Will choose Bloods or Crips. Definitely not yellow.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I hate how Pokemon GO has became mainstream because all the real fans who use to play the originals game boy version in the 1990s all throughtout the early 2000s with the ds use to be made fun of by other kids but now it's been made trendy and acceptable. Half of these new folks don't even know what happened in the anime or 1st generation pokemons other than pickachu...fucking posers:pacspit:
naw nobody got made fun of for pokemon, that shit took over the world in the late 90's. literally every lil nigga was playing pokemon on the playgrounds during recess

naw nobody got made fun of for pokemon, that shit took over the world in the late 90's. literally every lil nigga was playing pokemon on the playgrounds during recess
Everyone who's in their mid to late 20s know full well how big Pokemon was during the 90s. I know the first 150 Pokemon by heart. This game just brings back those nostalgic memories. No doubt people who made this app struck a goldmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending