Pokemon go

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like fun! I was watching some friends playing it, they need to add a feature so that you can battle random people anywhere instead of only being able to battle at the gym

Its fucked up though I saw a weedle giving a ratata brains in an alleyway, I wasn't ready :9uoofqd:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Soon people gonna end up getting robbed or Even killed cause of Pokemon Go trust me

I mean, I did like Pokemon as a kid. But I can't be bothered to download that game and run around the city chasing Pokemon balls :lol:

Do you actually have to walk around the city to play that game? Why didn't they make it where you can play random people while you're standing still or in bed or something?

Do you actually have to walk around the city to play that game? Why didn't they make it where you can play random people while you're standing still or in bed or something?

You should come to Toronto. People are running around the city with their phones in their hands looking for Pokemon and trying to capture the newest pokemon creature. And they even have "battle spots" where total strangers meet up and get into Pokemon battles against each other.

It's hilarious to watch. :lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah, you have to walk around and what not. The whole concept is new for Nintendo, they should've branched out to mobile games a bit sooner as they could've made money. They've already overtook Twitter, Tinder, WhatsApp and Instagram in the US.

You should come to Toronto. People are running around the city with their phones in their hands looking for Pokemon and trying to capture the newest pokemon creature. And they even have "battle spots" where total strangers meet up and get into Pokemon battles against each other.

It's hilarious to watch. :lol:

Lol. Are they all grown men? Honestly I'd probably be playing it everyday if I didn't have to run around town.

Companies are trying to cash in. Smart move by this company. Hundreds of thousands will probably switch carriers.

T-Mobile has been a pioneer in giving special treatment to various apps and types of content used on its mobile network, and the carrier announced today that Pokémon Go will be joining its enclave of free data. Starting on July 19th, T-Mobile customers will havePokémon Go data exempted from their high-speed data caps for a year. The company is also throwing in some other perks, like $15 in Lyft rides ("to get to a new pokestop or gym"), and a free Wendy's Frosty, making the slow death of net neutrality literally sweet

Yeah, you have to walk around and what not. The whole concept is new for Nintendo, they should've branched out to mobile games a bit sooner as they could've made money. They've already overtook Twitter, Tinder, WhatsApp and Instagram in the US.

They launched just a few days ago. Wow.

I also heard 5% of all Androids have this app and that was like on Tuesday.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sales on battery packs are rocketing on Amazon as there are a lot of people who want to buy it for the battery draining app.

It’s all fun and games to “Pharma Bro.”

Notorious price gouger Martin Shkreli walked out of Brooklyn Federal Court on Thursday with a date for his fraud trial and posed a weighty question for his criminal defense lawyer: "Can I go play Pokémon now?"

:chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
CnH7Lr5WIAAG-86.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending