POC [people of color] are more racist then whites

Somalis have really adopted the victimhood mentality these days :francis: Once upon a time, even the European colonists were baffled as to why our people weren't grovelling before them. Our ancestors are a whole different breed than the crybabies of today who can't go a sentance without screaming "WAYYCIST!!!" :kanyehmm:
Who's crying about racism here?

Yes, but the difference lies in the consequences of their racism.

White people disproportionately hold power in the west and to a lesser extent globally. Indians being racist to me marginally affects my quality of life.

That said it is absolutely true. In social context, White people are unironically among the least racist groups.

So, do you believe in critical race theory.... ?

I don't care what Indians and Asians and Arabs say. They don't get acknowledgments from me. Cadaans are whatever. But its the fact that they are the gatekeepers in alot of spaces, and can "control" who gets hired, fired etc. Is it exhausting working with them? Yes. But, what I do (and this has helped me) is to understand that everything and everyone is in Allah's control. Really having a close relationship with Allah and understanding that He is in control of your affairs, your money, your success will ensure that you see things in a more positive light. I don't put whites or anyone else on a pedestal, and I don't believe that they have the ultimate control - Allah does. This then, allows me to see that no one is out to get me. I think alot of people view life in this manner.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I don't care what Indians and Asians and Arabs say. They don't get acknowledgments from me. Cadaans are whatever. But its the fact that they are the gatekeepers in alot of spaces, and can "control" who gets hired, fired etc. Is it exhausting working with them? Yes. But, what I do (and this has helped me) is to understand that everything and everyone is in Allah's control. Really having a close relationship with Allah and understanding that He is in control of your affairs, your money, your success will ensure that you see things in a more positive light. I don't put whites or anyone else on a pedestal, and I don't believe that they have the ultimate control - Allah does. This then, allows me to see that no one is out to get me. I think alot of people view life in this manner.
this post should be stickied. Very good post!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yes everybody is a racist and tribalist some are just better at hiding it then others. Learn to hide ur shit niggas looking at u twitter shit heads

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
I live in Chicago. One of the most segregated places in the US. They can push that multiculturalism bs all they want but things are the way they are for a reason. Some people play nice just to meet their end goals because they don't have the power or the nerve to carry out a lot of the bs we see or hear about.

Trending