PM rooble will be responsible for implentation of the election

All somali politicians are corrupt but his presidency was way better for the average somali. Shabaab werent making 15 million in taxes from muqdisho and killing whoever refused to pay. Mps were able to go to jowhar by land from xamar and back at night. Sna were gaining ground. The turks, ic etc havent built a thing besides afgooye road since this guy took over. Why? because this president has been blocking banaadir and all federal states development. The only thing hes put emphasis on is the army just for him to send them to gedo. Everyone in xamar will tell you it was %100 safer under hsm.

Xasan said i do not want a militarized government as thats not what im about. Hes been in somalia through out all of the civil war so fair enough he doesnt want a government focsed on just its army and the funding for the army would of came from the ic regardless. Here we have farmaajo who left years before any war with no military experience wanting to be like his uncle yet he wears a bulletproof vest to go to a janaza amongst somali politicians and oday dhaqmeed in the safest location in xamar.

Not to mention he brought back the worst kind of hawiye and tried to portray them as good people.

Thanks a lot for your answers. I had high hopes for Farmaajo, everyone did actually but sadly he didn't stick to his promises like establishing a constitution,1m1v, taking down Al Shabaab in 2 years, why go all the way to Gedo, when Al Shabaab is controlling everything outside Xamar? He could have been a game-changer. I still don't understand what he wants to do in Gedo.

Thanks a lot for your answers. I had high hopes for Farmaajo, everyone did actually but sadly he didn't stick to his promises like establishing a constitution,1m1v, taking down Al Shabaab in 2 years, why go all the way to Gedo, when Al Shabaab is controlling everything outside Xamar? He could have been a game-changer. I still don't understand what he wants to do in Gedo.
Thoughts on Farmaajo giving a somali war veteran to the TPLF regime? Has HSM ever done something as evil as this?

Thoughts on farmaajo supposedly concluding a deal with the ethiopians over 4 ports?

Thoughts on ethiopia rebuilding their navy?

Thoughts on farmaajo's Close alliance with Abiy?

Thoughts on Abiy's troops killing many in SWS?

Thoughts on farmaajo rigging the election process in Galmudug?

Thoughts on the supposed deployment of somali troops to Eritrea? If this is true, is it worse than anything HSM has done?

Screenshot_20210501-154135_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210501-154153_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Thoughts on Farmaajo giving a somali war veteran to the TPLF regime? Has HSM ever done something as evil as this?

Thoughts on farmaajo supposedly concluding a deal with the ethiopians over 4 ports?

Thoughts on ethiopia rebuilding their navy?

Thoughts on farmaajo's Close alliance with Abiy?

Thoughts on Abiy's troops killing many in SWS?

Thoughts on farmaajo rigging the election process in Galmudug?

Thoughts on the supposed deployment of somali troops to Eritrea? If this is true, is it worse than anything HSM has done?

View attachment 182921View attachment 182922

I condemned it all, also Somalis are training in Eritrea and the news that they have been deployed to tigray havent been verified. If its biggest scandal since Abdullahi Yusuf

Trending

Latest posts