PM Rooble sacks Puntite Foreign Minister

Mozart

You need people like me
This guy done an interview with Al-Jazeera where he refused to answer if he was going to run for presidency so it was always clear. Fairly obvious Farmaajo will use him against Deni's campaign which won't work

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How is that a boss move? Lol We never considered him to be working for the interest of PL but actually against it. I’m glad he was tossed out.
His replacement is a loyal stooge of Farmaajo handpicked straight from Villa Somalia itself. Many Puntites are working for Farmaajo. :deadpeter:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I loved how well spoken and efficient he was at his job, no doubt he will be a leader one day :)

This guy done an interview with Al-Jazeera where he refused to answer if he was going to run for presidency so it was always clear. Fairly obvious Farmaajo will use him against Deni's campaign which won't work
Garowe online is reporting he asked foreign governments to fund his campaign and that's why he was sacked.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@repo where are those saying it was “planned” Farmaajo threw him out as soon as he stepped out of line. Ceeb Badana

“It was a surprise”

roast of justin bieber lol GIF
I don't support any of these guys. The only person who has served under Farmaajo that gets a pass is Juxa, the confederalist.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Kkkk dude is on Deni’s list of people not to get elected to the parliament. Jamal is also on the list. He was in Galkacyo lobbying for a seat couple of months ago but forgot Deni will be picking the candidates not odays.
Galkayo ignored the hell out of him. You couldn't tell if he was a minister or a dhaqan celis on tour with aunty😂

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637464943610.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637464943610.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 52
  • FB_IMG_1637464940546.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637464940546.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 56
  • FB_IMG_1637469724959.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637469724959.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 61

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
He claims to have offered his resignation last week:
The story of my replacement is a surprise to me, as much as everyone else but follows my offer of resignation a week ago. I will update everyone in due course but it has been a pleasure to serve the Somali nation and ofcourse wish my replacement all the best.
Like the other commenters are suggesting, I think he's planning to run for the presidency.

They have no principles whatsoever, as evident from at least 2 of the N&N Bots on this forum who have a female and a male username, imagine the disgrace of having to pretend to be another gender at the behest of a politician.

I certainly hope you’re not referring to me.

I have never pretended to be the opposite gender. To the contrary, I was crystal clear about being a guy when asked - see this thread.

I had a female username because I created this account in 2017 to lurk and read spoilers. Hence the three-year gap between account creation and my first post.

I didn't even know you could change your username until earlier this year when I did it for the first time. This was done after I became a regular poster on this forum.

All things considered, what an utterly bizarre thing to dredge up and allege. What happened to just putting me on ignore?

Attachments

• first-post.png
    first-post.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 58
  • join-date.png
    join-date.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts