PM Rooble sacks Puntite Foreign Minister

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He has not been sacked, war niyaahow stop the isku sir I thought you stopped fkd :icon lol:

Mudane Foreign minister Maxamed is preparing to be an MP hence why he being replaced.

That is even worst I dont think North Galkacyo will elect a pro Farmaajo MP

Rooble refuses to go to Garowe yesterday now he sacked Puntite Wasiir. :hemad: Is this a message to Deni indeed. Well played

TekNiKo

VIP
Wallahi Farmaajo is the ultimate troll this will really grind their gears first Cawad now Abdirazaaq this Ministry has had the highest turnover rate how humiliating

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So what’s clan is the guy he replaced him with ?

What prompted this dismissal

Was the sacked FM insubordinate

Hold up @TekNiKo

So he got dismissed after this picture came out

This dismissal is just a show, so that he has the time to run for office in Puntland. Farmaajo is sending all his lackeys back to their home regions to consolidate power for him. Even PM Rooble's is rumoured to be kacaanist through his father, all these 'disputes' within the N&N kacaanist camp are a smokescreen.

As for Puntland:
The foreign minister is a staunch Kacaanist and thus, he's not respected or even accepted in Puntland. No Puntite cares if he is fired, hired, promoted or whatever, he's not considered one of us.

Last edited:
I also wonder what is going on at the N&N BOT Farm, they all seem to be malfunctioning, one day they say they are done with FKD and retire from Farmaajo stan duty, the next day they are at it again. Does this behaviour depend on whether the checks are cleared or not?

They have no principles whatsoever, as evident from at least 2 of the N&N Bots on this forum who have a female and a male username, imagine the disgrace of having to pretend to be another gender at the behest of a politician.

Read up on this; for more information on the Kacaanist Shirk 'Cult of Personality'

More important than Marxist ideology to the popular acceptance of the revolutionary regime in the early 1970s were the personal power of Siad Barre and the image he projected. Styled the "Victorious Leader" (Guulwaadde), Siad Barre fostered the growth of a personality cult. *(Just like his nephew Farmaajo)

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

After listening to his interview,, He deserved to be fired. Kulahaa “I was so ambitious that me and my team wanted to get Somalia be part of the AU security council as well as the UN’s rotating security chairmanship “.
Waar maad waalantahay, you got 9 Presidents. Isn’t your one duty as FM to just beg for assistance. What the hell! What kind of misplaced priorities.

TekNiKo

VIP
They have no principles whatsoever, as evident from at least 2 of the N&N Bots on this forum who have a female and a male username, imagine the disgrace of having to pretend to be another gender at the behest of a politician.

Read up on this; for more information on the Kacaanist Shirk 'Cult of Personality'

I also wonder what is going on at the N&N BOT Farm, they all seem to be malfunctioning, one day they say they are done with FKD and retire from Farmaajo stan duty, the next day they are at it again. Does this behaviour depend on whether the checks are cleared or not?

Since when was PL = one clan? I thought it was a multi clan state? Has nothing to do with FKD this is Somali Politics

Look at your profile picture and you talk about us. Obsession.com keep crying your Puntites are thrown like condoms out in Mogadishu, which shows how little influence you have I dont even support Farmaajo but enjoying the show he is putting on

Laugh So Hard Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
@repo where are those saying it was “planned” Farmaajo threw him out as soon as he stepped out of line. Ceeb Badana

“It was a surprise”

roast of justin bieber lol GIF

Kkkk dude is on Deni’s list of people not to get elected to the parliament. Jamal is also on the list. He was in Galkacyo lobbying for a seat couple of months ago but forgot Deni will be picking the candidates not odays.

TekNiKo

VIP
Kkkk dude is on Deni’s list of people not to get elected to the parliament. Jamal is also on the list. He was in Galkacyo lobbying for a seat couple of months ago but forgot Deni will be picking the candidates not odays.
Exactly Farmaajo knows full well he wont make the cut for Galkacyo MP Deni will never allow it and he still kicked him out.

If that isnt boss move I dont know what is
Andy Samberg Boss GIF by reactionseditor

Exactly Farmaajo knows full well he wont make the cut for Galkacyo MP Deni will never allow it and he still kicked him out.

If that isnt boss move I dont know what is
Andy Samberg Boss GIF by reactionseditor
How is that a boss move? Lol We never considered him to be working for the interest of PL but actually against it. I’m glad he was tossed out.

How is that a boss move? Lol We never considered him to be working for the interest of PL but actually against it. I’m glad he was tossed out.

None of us care what happens to Kacaanist stooges. What I enjoy most is when their puppets end up fighting them for example when General Morgan kicking them out from squatting in Kismayo, lmao

The Kacaan regime did not even realise that Majeerteen (Reer Bicidyahan) who worked in the intelligence department of the kacaan regime were working with SSDF, sneaking people out of the country, leaking information to them and so forth.

Whenever the regime tried to arrest an SSDF member, RBs would send word to warn that person. Till this day you will see Marehans who think RBs genuinely liked Siad Barre and they think we are friendly with them, lol.

I bet Kaptan Ayuub and that 'alleged' criminal 'Sheikh' Hersi is playing them too.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts