PM Loading....

Deleted tweet from HSM account.. they need to fire this guy who holds the account. He has done enough damage already..

Losing the Twitter verification shows the comm teams needs to be looked over again

Attachments

• 8F38DCB5-8560-4542-B938-D8BF0DA3888B.png
    8F38DCB5-8560-4542-B938-D8BF0DA3888B.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Someone tweeted from HSM’s account and meant it as a personal tweet.

Clearly a mess up but was responding to HSM saying “Passing thirty days to name PM is adultery with a woman you had divorced”. They said HSM assumed office on the 23rd of May so has another week.
Whew..was bout to become mucaarad😁

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We are messed up group of people(somalis)-am starting to except this cold reality.
Inshallah we’ll improve but I do despair sometimes over little thing like this lol.

The lack of protocol in the Inauguration was low-key embarrassing lol. This shit is meant to be the easy stuff.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
War ninyow when i realsed some so called leaders,were fans of kaptan ayub,duqbilow and dahir alsow-i said were doomed-internet is the worst thing that happened to geeljires.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Nobody bombs you,your people are just stuck in victim mode-you are not at war with kenya why would they bomb you? What threat do you pose?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nobody bombs you,your people are just stuck in victim mode-you are not at war with kenya why would they bomb you? What threat do you pose?
Tek won’t be satisfied as long as a MX isn’t president of Jubaland. That is all lol. Everything else is theatrics.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
99F7130D-2C7A-4393-B205-0F3929914C51.jpeg

Back in 2012 from PDP meeting. Hamze Barre and HSM go way back. At least there’s more trust than there tends to be between most PM/Pres

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Off topic but during the war with ethiopia dhaanto became a tool to comunicate and encourage eachother-So much so that males paid millions to iley to compete with onlf in the field of dhaanto.

Trending