PM Kheyre en route to Garowe, Puntland for an official state visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We claim Kismayo as we live large there but you are the one with laangaab mentality claiming Gedo kkkkkk
During siad barre administration the mayor of kismayo was harti majeerteen and today ahmed madoobe is the president of jubaland and the mayor of kismayo is still kablalax harti majerteen :gaasdrink:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Farmaajo doesnt even control mogadishu and you are talking about puntland i suggest you comcentrate on gabraharay since the rest of gedo is shared with kablalax, awrtable, leelkaase, digil iyo mirifle, dir, hawiye..

Jaalle Farmaajo indeed controls Mogadishu. And he does control Puntland since Puntland is a mammul. Nope I suggest you to focus on your own lands. My city Garbaharey is it's shared with Sade only. And the rest of Gedo is a Sade region same as my tropical region Jubbada Hoose is a Sade region. Kab iyo Lax and others are minorities in my regions.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jaalle Farmaajo indeed controls Mogadishu. And he does control Puntland since Puntland is a mammul. Nope I suggest you to focus on your own lands. My city Garbaharey is it's shared with Sade only. And the rest of Gedo is a Sade region same as my tropical region Jubbada Hoose is a Sade region. Kab iyo Lax and others are minorities in my regions.
I don’t care about gabraharay I only care about harti lands of ceel waaq, luuq, baardheere my ancestral land.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We claim Kismayo as we live large there but you are the one with laangaab mentality claiming Gedo kkkkkk
Why would I want to claim any land when my tribal territory stretches from caluula to galkacyo?

How many ports do mareexan have again? Kkk kismayo waa harti boowe

Sheikh

VIP
I don’t care about gabraharay I only care about harti lands of ceel waaq, luuq, baardheere my ancestral land.

Stop lying ninyahow Ceel Waaq, Luuq, and Bardera are not your ''ancestral land'' since your not from there. And it's not Harti lands. It's Sade lands.

Your a Bari boy from Bari.

Stick to it.

Sheikh

VIP
Why would I want to claim any land when my tribal territory stretches from caluula to galkacyo?

How many ports do mareexan have again? Kkk kismayo waa harti boowe

Marehan have Kismayo and Burgabo as their ports.

We have 2 ports.

Again Kismayo waa Sade.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gedo is your land too your more than welcome to slide Mx are good hosts we don’t know xin iyo aflagaado like some Somalis gobanimo my dude wallahi I’ve personally seen mj hawadle dir ogaden and Issaq guys in gedo they act like they own the place and nobody says shit to them waa dhaqan mx leeyihiin you didn’t see Somaliland May 18 celebrations in the middle of Caabudwaaq:russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is your land too your more than welcome to slide Mx are good hosts we don’t know xin iyo aflagaado like some Somalis gobanimo my dude wallahi I’ve personally seen mj hawadle dir ogaden and Issaq guys in gedo they act like they own the place and nobody says shit to them waa dhaqan mx leeyihiin you didn’t see Somaliland May 18 celebrations in the middle of Caabudwaaq:russ:
Gedo is a shared regain many clans are from there that’s why I love gedo cause no one tribe can claim it cause every tribe settles there.

Mareexan were first sent to gedo during the 80’s by siad barre they are recent arrivals before them many tribes settled in gedo and still do.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gedo is a shared regain many clans are from there that’s why I love gedo cause no one tribe can claim it cause every tribe settles there.

Mareexan were first sent to gedo during the 80’s by siad barre they are recent arrivals before them many tribes settled in gedo and still do.
Your welcome in Gedo and talk as much shit as you want no one will pay you any mind they may laugh at you though and call you the crazy mj:mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP

Gedo is not shared once again same with Jubbada Hoose.

No clans are from there except Sade.

I a Sade landeere owns Gedo and Kismayo.
No tribe can claim it.

Marehan been in Gedo since the 1800's same way for my region Jubbada Hoose. We were the inhabitants.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your welcome in Gedo and talk as much shit as you want no one will pay you any mind they may laugh at you though and call you the crazy mj:mjlol:
I don’t plan to go to gabraharey which is predominantly sade, in sha Allah I plan to go to harti lands in ceelwaaq, baardheere, luuq amongst my people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is not shared once again same with Jubbada Hoose.

No clans are from there except Sade.

I a Sade landeere owns Gedo and Kismayo.
No tribe can claim it.

Marehan been in Gedo since the 1800's same way for my region Jubbada Hoose. We were the inhabitants.
Mareexan only own gabaharay the rest of gedo is shared.

Sheikh

VIP
I don’t plan to go to gabraharey which is predominantly sade, in sha Allah I plan to go to harti lands in ceelwaaq, baardheere, luuq amongst my people.

Those people in Ceel Waaq, Bardera, and Luuq are Sade.

Any city and town in Gedo is Sade same with Jubbada Hoose.

No such thing as Harti there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Those people in Ceel Waaq, Bardera, and Luuq are Sade.

Any city and town in Gedo is Sade same with Jubbada Hoose.

No such thing as Harti there.
I speak to my family all the time in ceelwaaq, baardheere and luuq and plan to visit there soon in sha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts