PM Kheyre en route to Garowe, Puntland for an official state visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Jaale @Sheikh staqfurullah, dont mention the cursed centralism again :ohlord:

Fam centralism was to my eyes a disciplinary system that kept Somalis intact.

But Federalism is not bad because you'll be the one controlling your lands, cities, towns, regions, etc.

Centralism is a great system when your clan and sub clan are in charge tho. :lolbron:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Fam centralism was to my eyes a disciplinary system that kept Somalis intact.

But Federalism is not bad because you'll be the one controlling your lands, cities, towns, regions, etc.

Centralism is a great system when your clan and sub clan are in charge tho. :lolbron:

Kkkk :damn:

xukuumada barakysaan ee of Jaale Farmaajo miya?:browtf:

:trumpsmirk:

:childplease:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Farmaajo is a book worm type nerd the term Jaale doesn’t suite him it’s for strongmen I think that’s why low key Somalis don’t respect him because he doesn’t look intimidating :pachah1:
You never know, this nigga is probably acting miskeen while consolidating power slowly. The country is fragmented so he cant go full benevolent dictator yet.

:damedamn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Maybe he’s like a Walter White /Heisenberg type:ohhh:
There was a video from a year ago with Farmajo greeting a crowd of civilians through a fence. A soldier became worried for Farmajo's life and tried to place himself between Farmajo and the fence/crowd. Farmajo slapped the soldier on the head like he was his child and told him to gtfo.

It was crazy. He went from warm smile to fierce anger and back to warm smile in mere seconds.
:jaynerd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro no one knows my interests better than me. No Irir will advance my interests better than my own leaders. SFG requested from Puntland to side with Qatar while we have zero stakes there. The same Qatar that gave asylum to Sheikh Atam, the one that started the Galgala terrorist cell. If you can't see why we should advance our own interests.

All I am saying is don't take the backseat in advancing your own interests. If you think the SFG has your interests at heart, then you need a cold shower.

Ignore the haters, Puntland is right to pursue her own interests and development. SFG has done squiddly squat for my region Cabudwaaq and Farmaajo has nothing to do with us. Only Xamar and Hawiya regions benefit. Hell even Rahanweyn has realized this and developing Baidoa. When will Marehan wake up.

Absolute failure.:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland doesn't care about qaran.

Centralism is back and Jaalle Farmaajo has brought it back.

Cry the Sheikh a river.
Farmaajo doesnt even control mogadishu and you are talking about puntland i suggest you comcentrate on gabraharay since the rest of gedo is shared with kablalax, awrtable, leelkaase, digil iyo mirifle, dir, hawiye..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Does farmaajo control all of mogadishu? Certainly not he only controls a small part of mogadishu everyone knows that its not a secret.

Farmaajo doesnt even control mogadishu and you are talking about puntland i suggest you comcentrate on gabraharay since the rest of gedo is shared with kablalax, awrtable, leelkaase, digil iyo mirifle, dir, hawiye..
Boowe Gedo is not shared and we should concentrate on our regions like Kismayo and Berhani and Goobweyn and Gedo I agreee

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe Gedo is not shared and we should concentrate on our regions like Kismayo and Berhani and Goobweyn and Gedo I agreee
I agree i dont care about the rest of gedo only the parts were my tribe inhabit like ceelwaaq, luuq, baardheere my ancestral homeland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Im not talking about parts of gedo where other tribes like mareexan and hawiye live but only kablalax parts of gedo i really care about and will visit soon in sha Allah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop claiming another man's land Gedo is not MJ land nacas
Gedo doesnt only belong to mj but to dir, digil iyo mirifle, kaskiqabe, dhulbhante, jidwaaq, ogaden, warsengeli, dhisheshe, awrtable, leelkaase, arab salaax, majeerteen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts