PM Hamza Barre gives historic speech in Kaaraan as he calls himself reer Xamar, exposes Deni’s demands for positions, PL’s imminent risk of collapse.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Walahi I use to get disappointed by folks who called him Marxuum and thought it was unfair and he deserved time. Anyways forget him, this is Garguute talking. Things are going as I thought. I want hostilities to increase between PL and FGS.

The incoming failures is on HSM. Farmaajo at least use to get somethings done.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Pm Xamze said that the debt relief is outside politics.. this is false, the current administration does not have the capacity to be trusted with a clean financial record in the eyes of the world bank and other countries that are waiting to lend Somalia money.

They will steal this money! Therefor puntland is correct in opposing the debt relief.. we are saving Somalia because the current administration will seek international aid and use that money to enrich themselves..

Puntland is the watchdog that Somalia needs but doesn’t know it needs..

We as people are not ready for this debt relief
They just want an excuse on the corruption and failure of leadership.

Last edited:
They just want an excuse on the corruption and failure of leadership.

Exactly, how can we trust HSM with a clean bill, when he hasn’t shown a presidential leadership to begin with.

You see the president and his PM talk about the upcoming puntland local elections when borame and laascanood are burning and internal conflict amongst isaaq is at its highest! People are literally dying because they are waving the Somalia flag, the flag and unity HSM should uphold instead they are focusing on their wishful desires of the collapse of puntland.

You hear daily Somaliland politicians and Mogadishu politicians constant verbal attacks - do you hear puntland officials responding to them in a similar way!.. no you don’t, because the calibre is not of the same quality!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230506-144810_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230506-144810_Twitter.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 19
Depends. Bay and Bakool does and has the highest mortality rate in the country in general. Vast majority of people who die of starvation and child diseases in Somalia are mainly Beesha D&M sadly. HS, Banadir GM and JL aren’t as affected
Because they farm on rain water and once droughts hit they’re left without help bc shabab blocked all food distribution that isn’t bought buy them. Also all the roads are closed off to towns under the government which practically makes any basic goods 10x more expensive.

About xamze and puntland. There’s two sides one Cbb darood yar yar and their mj and one normal mj that were on our side through the last 5 years when jubaland was sanctioned and struggling to eat. Those that are playing the qabiil card trying to make it look like OG vs Mj are the actual Cbb. Villa somalia is a shit show no who holds office they’re all out to get the funds finessed and I don’t blame puntland getting their rightful share.
Puntland is a massive state and deserves the same cut as somaliland gets no ifs and buts if you can do it for sl why not for pl. they’re a functioning state that brought back somali government to xamar.

Speaking on behalf of jubaland we aren’t on the level Puntland or somaliland we are technically like the paper states of hirshabele and galmudug but with better looking palaces and economy based on port instead of isbaaro.
We are gonna stay quiet on this one puntland has the right to get their funds but am just gonna tell you no pm will Survive going against the president unless he has military support in xamar. Call him marxuum or whatever but would rather have xamze than a marexaan pm. We as daaroods we are greatly at disadvantage as long as 4.5 exists with xamar as the capital. All we can do is sabotage everything for them by not signing the funds and loans.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
HAG said Deni
I predicted this two months ago. I told you guys that thread that it won’t be long before HSM and his maqaar saars would be calaacaling about being one people and one country. Ive said that nothing is moving forward, it’s as if there’s a government shutdown. Donor countries have not been engaging with Somalia and the major projects were put off for the time being. The security meeting is suppose to take place this week but judging by the harsh narrative between PL ( HSM has mental issues) and HSM ( PL will be destroyed in 24 days) I don’t think the meeting will take place, Deni will definitely not be attending.

I forecasted it but you guys laughed at me.
HAG ciyaal said Deni will came, those HAG neef doesnt know their place. Kulaha Deni will come to xamar :tocry: .

Do people not know how puntland government operates? Seems SFG is desperate. Puntland citizens are very aligned politically, and don't like HSM.
Are they really from the outside seems like all I see is Mj support deep down the people don't care for deni and his game with the sfg. Hsm has played deni once from elections times for deni seems like its payback time

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
OG brothers, you should replace Qoslayaa puppet, he should have self-steem as Noble Darood, not like weak man!!.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
84F4B799-7067-4C50-9201-2CE746CBEE71.jpeg

814D38AA-358F-4235-B3A3-96A6657F2687.jpeg

Hamza gave national awards to these two Cayr cousins of mine. SNTV reporter and head of Duufaan, both young guys doing great work for our nation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Do these tuugs think they can fool the IC community? Kudos too PL for exposing them

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
He also said that PL is stopping the progress of debt relief and it may fail, and encouraged PL not to become a roadblock. Here a question though:
In Farmaajo's term, PL was his biggest opponent but they still worked together on debt relief and World Bank projects and their differences never affected that process, Why PL is behaving differently now?
First conflict started when WB handed $100m last year and FGS wanted 90% of that, but previously the agreement was 60% 40%, then they said PL should take the same amount as other states, even though PL government workers are more than all other states combined. and then FGS wanted to control WB projects, PL didn't approve that and negotiated with WB to increase PL projects when FGS sent small list of projects intended for PL.
And now there are rumors WB stopped their projects in Somalia.
All in all FGS should've respected previous agreement or at least wait after debt relief is completed to do what ever they want, because this conflict may stop debt relief process altogether.
They had an actual economist Bile a PHD holder , idk who's running the minister of finance but i bet he got his position through nepotism

bidenkulaha

GalYare

:dead: Never seen a karbaash like this in Somali politics

Describes Deni to be ‘siyaasi xanuunsan’ ‘maskaxda ka jiran’. Says we can’t work with a guy like that, no ‘gorgortan’

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I advise majeerteenia not to take Hamza’s words personally. He has never liked Deni, he’s deleted his posts but I remember from 2021 him karbaash’n Deni saying why in the world should Ogaden vote for that idiot and why shouldn’t we get into the Villa ourselves. Deni never liked him either so ofc both are putting down isbaaro for the other.

Hamza will win this battle. He’s got full support from beesha HG. We will not support any MJ PM to replace him. HSM knows this and will have work around the obstacles put down by Deni for now. Deni has months left, he will be taken out by hook or by crook. In the meantime, the only job of the FGS is rebuilding a HAG army,

I would encourage HSM to get to planning post QQ Galmudug. If PL want to continue to be a roadblock, GM must get ready for war with a strong leader like Mahad Salad, bringing them to heel like the last time they tried this

You reap what you sow. Fatman deni unholy alliance with madoobe and hutu to spite farmaajo has turned into them ganging up on him.

Wasn’t it cumar abdirishid’s votes that helped your autistic adeer defeat HSM? Spare us the nonsense sxb. Madoobe, Deni and HSM will be fighting over your mps like a gabar guurdoon ah in 2024.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wasn’t it cumar abdirishid’s votes that helped your autistic adeer defeat HSM? Spare us the nonsense sxb. Madoobe, Deni and HSM will be fighting over your mps like a gabar guurdoon ah in 2024.
Cumar’s votes went to HSM. It was Daljir (Fiqi and his crew) that went to Farmaajo

Trending