PM Hamza Barre gives historic speech in Kaaraan as he calls himself reer Xamar, exposes Deni’s demands for positions, PL’s imminent risk of collapse.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I will update this later when the videos up. I was getting text updates from the speech from someone there in the crowd lol

Edit:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Puntland habaar kuma dumayso. Hawiye tabar la’aan awgeed ayu meel walba caac Puntland caac ku haya.
War xiniinyo yeesha oo qori soo qaata.

:wtfdis:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I was getting text updates from the speech from someone there in the crowd lol
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There’s many good things in this legendary speech. Hamza Barre compares to Deni to the munaafiq jews, says FGS will intervene in PL if Deni takes it down the wrong path, effectively described Deni as an increasingly desperate and delusional person, that he should hand over power like Faroole did after his attempt at an extension. Also said PL politicians should stop blocking FGS projects, for example the 400 new FGS teachers, debt relief and future projects they'll be carrying out that will benefit the citizens of PL.

He also talked about the PL elites desperation to cause problems between him and HSM, that they’re shocked and saddened by the peace in Xamar. Hence why they have been plotting motions. Also compared this to the excellent work they’ve been doing with other states.

There’s many good things in this legendary speech. Hamza Barre compares to Deni to the munaafiq jews, says FGS will intervene in PL if Deni takes it down the wrong path, effectively described Deni as an increasingly desperate and delusional person, that he should hand over power like Faroole did after his attempt at an extension. Also said PL should stop blocking FGS projects, for example the 400 new FGS teachers, debt relief and future projects they'll be carrying out.

He also talked about the PL elites desperation to cause problems between him and HSM, that they’re shocked and saddened by the peace in Xamar. Hence why they have been plotting motions.
Reer puntland like @Thegoodshepherd says we are habaaring their state but those hawiye who do are rare and few in my experience. However Daroods laugh at bombings in Mogadishu and call the place ‘ugandishu’ for god knows how long. We have a DR on here who said he wants Shabaab to keep ruling hawiye loool. I’m not a big fan of those who do things but cry when they meet someone who matches their energy. Mind you I am anti violence everywhere. Just wanted to point this out

bidenkulaha

GalYare

What a speech! I’ve never seen so much clarity from a politician.

Xamar citizens are very lucky to have a PM and President from the city.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Reer puntland like @Thegoodshepherd says we are habaaring their state but those hawiye who do are rare and few in my experience. However Daroods laugh at bombings in Mogadishu and call the place ‘ugandishu’ for god knows how long. I’m not a big fan of those who do things but cry when they meet someone who matches their energy. Mind you I am anti violence everywhere. Just wanted to point this out
The best part of this speech is it was delivered by a Darood PM. Not even Hawiye. MJ munaafiqnimo has been seen by everyone. It’s over for them politically. They can continue opposing any progress towards a centralised state and stay on the sidelines forever.

MJs refuse to have anyone lead Darood that isn’t them, forget the rest of Somalia. And within MJ it’s only MS which now seems to be excluding Ciise lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare

SNTV has the full speech up. It was a celebration for the peace Xamar has seen in the past few months. Talking about all the security reform the FGS is making. And also there were quite a few ppl who gave up Shabaab and fought them as shacab, gave speeches and were honoured.

Hamza Barre also announced that government offices will open in Kaaraan as ppl are moved from government land.

Hamza ha matalo darood forever!

cow

VIP
You reap what you sow. Fatman deni unholy alliance with madoobe and hutu to spite farmaajo has turned into them ganging up on him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You reap what you sow. Fatman deni unholy alliance with madoobe and hutu to spite farmaajo has turned into them ganging up on him.
Xamze waa ninkii qabtay doorashadii 3 iikeen aan mid kaxushee ee Madoobe lagu doortay :mjlol: kulaha PL way ku burburee Deni boobkiisa.

cow

VIP
Xamze waa ninkii qabtay doorashadii 3 iikeen aan mid kaxushee ee Madoobe lagu doortay :mjlol: kulaha PL way ku burburee Deni boobkiisa.

It's hypocrisy. Deni was a big munaafiq. Now people like culusow hamse are trying to "Dowlad"
Him into submitting.

I have predicted this before the elections. I knew exactly what would happen if farmaajo lost.

Anyway this is badbaado qaran infighting.

Do people not know how puntland government operates? Seems SFG is desperate. Puntland citizens are very aligned politically, and don't like HSM.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The Hutus failed to complete the debt relief program and they are looking to blame Puntland. We welcome it and their tears. We will rub their wound with salt.

He also said that PL is stopping the progress of debt relief and it may fail, and encouraged PL not to become a roadblock. Here a question though:
In Farmaajo's term, PL was his biggest opponent but they still worked together on debt relief and World Bank projects and their differences never affected that process, Why PL is behaving differently now?
First conflict started when WB handed $100m last year and FGS wanted 90% of that, but previously the agreement was 60% 40%, then they said PL should take the same amount as other states, even though PL government workers are more than all other states combined. and then FGS wanted to control WB projects, PL didn't approve that and negotiated with WB to increase PL projects when FGS sent small list of projects intended for PL.
And now there are rumors WB stopped their projects in Somalia.
All in all FGS should've respected previous agreement or at least wait after debt relief is completed to do what ever they want, because this conflict may stop debt relief process altogether.

Trending