PM Hamza Barre “ I feel ashamed an African lady guards me than a Soomali waa ceeb”

When Amisom “peacekeepers” are “guarding” our country for us, we are sending a message to the world that Somalis do not have any men.

The PM made a good point. It’s a shame to see our people traveling from Mogadishu to kismayo to Jowhar to Baydhabo on flights when we should be traveling on the road instead. I hope the new government comes up with a solution to remove Somalia from Alshabab terrorist faction & foreign peacekeepers.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Man who knew all we needed was an OG in villa Somalia. “Doqonki ogadeen” phrase is finished! We want apologies
:pacspit: :banderas::ahh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Na&ya behave yourself and stop seeking validation from others if you claim to be OG 👍🏽
dwayne johnson eyebrow raise GIF

The PM made a good point. It’s a shame to see our people traveling from Mogadishu to kismayo to Jowhar to Baydhabo on flights when we should be traveling on the road instead. I hope the new government comes up with a solution to remove Somalia from Alshabab terrorist faction & foreign peacekeepers.

It's a perpetual problem I don't see a way out of, AS say they won't lay their arms down and continue their jihad against the foreign peacekeepers, and the peacekeepers won't leave until AS is neutralised. I expect the same situation in a decade, maybe even two.

It's a perpetual problem I don't see a way out of, AS say they won't lay their arms down and continue their jihad against the foreign peacekeepers, and the peacekeepers won't leave until AS is neutralised. I expect the same situation in a decade, maybe even two.

We need to make AMISOM a third party force and give priority number 1to Somali forces in eradicating terrorism from the country. AMISOM is a cash making machine that hasn’t made a single major liberation after 2013-2015. They are not here to fight Alshabab so our main priority should be developing the national army who are willing to die for the land and liberate the country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This cannot be feasible long term, why doesnt the world give SNA same salary and equipment as ATMIS?

We need to make AMISOM a third party force and give priority number 1to Somali forces in eradicating terrorism from the country. AMISOM is a cash making machine that hasn’t made a single major liberation after 2013-2015. They are not here to fight Alshabab so our main priority should be developing the national army who are willing to die for the land and liberate the country.

I'm still amazed there isn't a national army, and no, I'm not talking about whatever this. It's just glorified clan khat chewing militias. Farmaajo dropped the ball by refusing to integrate the governments military forces with Puntlands, I expect the same from HSM.

This cannot be feasible long term, why doesnt the world give SNA same salary and equipment as ATMIS?
It's been decided that Somalia be a nations that is best kept fragile and toothless. The powers that be understand what a strong Somali state entails (possible ambitions of Greater Somalia.) Nobody wants a repeat of what happened, especially the Kenyans/Ethiopians.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's been decided that Somalia be a nations that is best kept fragile and toothless. The powers that be understand what a strong Somali state entails (possible ambitions of Greater Somalia.) Nobody wants a repeat of what happened, especially the Kenyans/Ethiopians.
Exactly, they kept the arms embargo up for a reason we cannot possibily defeat AS without superior firepower, it will forever be a stalemate while the Halane Mafia loots our resources. We are essentially a colony :jcoleno:

Exactly, they kept the arms embargo up for a reason we cannot possibily defeat AS without superior firepower, it will forever be a stalemate while the Halane Mafia loots our resources. We are essentially a colony :jcoleno:

Basically yeah... :mjcry:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You need to also address the fact it’s very likely we’d use the army to settle political disputes within Somalia. That is part of the reason too.

But we’ve already broke the 18k troop limit so we there’s nothing stopping us continuing to build the army ourselves. We just need to improve our economy

I’m really beginning to like PM Barre. He spoke the real 100% truth about AMISOM, and the humiliation it is for us. I wouldn’t be surprised if these apes might now try to plot am assassination against him.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I really got shocked that this came from a PM, misogynistic, and points their religion, thanks god he didn't see bantu. His reasoning was stupid to be honest, a woman, non muslim, doesn't pray, make no sense to justify for ending Amison mission in Somalia. It is a huge security move and need to be studied.

I really got shocked that this came from a PM, misogynistic, and points their religion, thanks god he didn't see bantu. His reasoning was stupid to be honest, a woman, non muslim, doesn't pray, make no sense to justify for ending Amison mission in Somalia. It is a huge security move and need to be studied.
It's definitely an Islamist take, it will be interesting to see how he runs his government.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's definitely an Islamist take, it will be interesting to see how he runs his government.
But what her being a woman not praying is to do with whole system? Amisom rule in somalia and what will come if it go is a bit complex, but hey, she is a woman!

Trending